mtbr remember

nearing the end... ?

well, possibly near the end of my season anyway.... It is FU@KING snowing outside here right now, a few centimeters on my car outside already.... probably won't stick through tomorrow, but still a sign of the seasons.... gonna be throwin' down some cold, sketchy street sessions in the next few weeks here, trying to ring out as much as I can of the last of the season before bustin' out the gnarstick. Have a couple of parking structures I can manual around in over winter, but gets cold.... I just hate the muddy, cold stretch between the nice fall colors and the full on snow.... can't do anything then.

hey, let's all get some more action going here on this urban/dj/park board! we need to keep it up with the rest of the boards on here, we're lagging harshly, and snaky69's post helped point that out with his 666 post, haha.....
    Schralp it Heavy.

Local Paperboy Hero
    Dude... that sucks!!! Are you in Marquette, Michigan? I attended an ABA BMX camp there back in the day. Is that BMX track still there?? I remember it was awesome... had a giant step up called "the orbiter" and a split straight-away with a 6 pack on one side. Beautiful country, too... went cliff diving into Lake Superior... fvcking cold!!!

But, now I'm in SoCal... perfect weather all the time. Although, after daylight savings, I won't be able to DJ after work. We just need rain so we can build!!!

I post too much.
    The season here is coming to an end too, a shame I won't be able to ride the nemesis until next season. Nice idea about the indoor parking lots, there are a few around here I can easily get to, might be worth a try when I get the Nemesis finally built up over the winter.