check your six

Lowering a Pike Dual Air...help/advice

Hey all,
    I currently have a 2005 Pike Dual Air on my NS bytch. I have tinkered with the fork by playing with the positive and negative air pressures to make the fork sit lower. It seems to work well this way, but occasionally the fork regains full travel (140mm) after it has sit for a couple days. My question is "how do I officially lower this fork". I have heard rumors that Rockshox sells spacer kits for these forks, Pike, Revalation, Reba, ect.. Is this correct? IF not, what can I use as spacers? Or do I even need spacers?? Ahhh!!!!

Can anyone guide me through this process? I am mechanicially inclined, have all the required bike tools, as well as a few bike-o-holic friends that would be gratefull to help me. I just need some guidance or advice on how to do this correctly. I am attaching picture of my steed, so you can see what I am working with. If I can not lower this fork correctly, she may be for sale, as I want 100mm of travel. Argyle????? lol..

Thanks in advance to all who offer help here.
    -Sodak

Ohh...- In the pictures the fork is "lowered" using the adjustment of the positive and negative air pressures. But, this is how low I would like the fork to always sit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    yeah... just get a kit of "All travel spacers" and install them to get the desired travel....just check the manual of any of the dual air forks for instructions (available online on the service section of sram's site)

mtbr member
    sorry no advice but sweet ride