mtbr member

Looking for pic of 2006 white p3

On the Specialized website, it doesn't have a picture available. And I so far haven't been able to find one. Does anybody ride one? Or at least have a picture?

I post too much.
    www.google.com under image, type in 2006 specialized p3. You should get all the images you could ever want. I haven't ever ridden one though, so I can't help you out on that one.

BTW: I think the white one was the '05, but I may be wrong.

Second edit: here's a link for you http://www.specializedbikes.com/OA_M...kes/05P3_l.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    White was for '05. I have a blue '04 which hasn't been ridden much. I bought it used and then stripped it to build up a Kona Coiler. I'm now slowly putting the P3 back together.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    www.google.com under image, type in 2006 specialized p3. You should get all the images you could ever want. I haven't ever ridden one though, so I can't help you out on that one.

BTW: I think the white one was the '05, but I may be wrong.

Second edit: here's a link for you http://www.specializedbikes.com/OA_M...kes/05P3_l.jpg

That white one is the 2005 model, unles they're the same. The P series frames were changed from 2005 to 2006, so I'm thinking the one I'm looking for is the newer model. I hope they're different, and that they just didn't carry over the 2005 white model into 2006.

http://specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel...&sid=06PSeries

The brown P3 is the 2006 model, and if you go to the link below it for the P3 frame, it says it comes in white but it doesn't have a picture.

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanbike
    White was for '05. I have a blue '04 which hasn't been ridden much. I bought it used and then stripped it to build up a Kona Coiler. I'm now slowly putting the P3 back together.
    Did you buy my Sun S.O.S. wheels last night?

Pro Crastinator
    the P. series bikes do have different frames than last year, the white one is white and brown like the silver/black crackle color scheme...

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Did you buy my Sun S.O.S. wheels last night?
    That's me

Moose Enthusiast
    Feb 2006
    im pretty shure the 2006 white p.3 was exactly the same as the white 05 one , sorry

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hofferfish
    im pretty shure the 2006 white p.3 was exactly the same as the white 05 one , sorry
    Nope, they are not the same. 06 got more than a new paint job, new frame design.

Local Paperboy Hero
    While we're on this subject. Does anybody know the frame weight of the aluminum P series? The older style. Like 03, 04, 05? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    You should have asked a week ago when my frame was bare.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    does the white P.3 frame have a derailleur hanger? I thought I read somewhere that it doesn't and I'm not sure after looking at the pics....

There is a pictue of a white P.3 built up on the "show off your urban/dj bike" on page one.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Berreclothe rides a white P.3 in NWD 5 in his section of the dvd. I realize you're looking for pics but ....

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    All p3s have a derailleur hanger.

mtbr member
    I emailed Specialized about it, and they said that the 2006 frame only p3 is a carryover from 2005. So that answers that.