Too Kool for Skool

Like my bicycle??

Well i recieved and installed a few new goodies for my stp.

Pimpin new helmet:

New Fork!!! (gold label 2 80mm)

Scout likes my bike

So does Duncan

I thought this was a cool shot

Heres a pic of my reign before i slapped a pair of juicy 7s on

Rate hate do what you want. I have ridden the fork a few times already and I LOVE IT!

I can give spec lists at request
    Quote Originally Posted by coma13
    it's short but it's pretty.... just like a guatemalan hooker...

tuck-n-roll master
    I like it.

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    ooo nice

mtbr remember
    nice bikes. I've been pondering building up a cheap trance over the winter...
    I like the pics with the dogs. they make your stp look so small. chain looks just a bit slack... I saw on unrealcycles where a guy took his stp, drilled out the dropouts just a bit, then inserted an off center spacer on each side for the axle, so you can rotate it for tension, very similar to the idea behind an eccentric bottom bracket, or similar to the white industries eccentric hub. Nice idea, and probably doesn't even noticeably effect geometry. also, why the rotor on the front hub with no brake? just curious.
    Schralp it Heavy.

Too Kool for Skool
    Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    nice bikes. I've been pondering building up a cheap trance over the winter...
    I like the pics with the dogs. they make your stp look so small. chain looks just a bit slack... I saw on unrealcycles where a guy took his stp, drilled out the dropouts just a bit, then inserted an off center spacer on each side for the axle, so you can rotate it for tension, very similar to the idea behind an eccentric bottom bracket, or similar to the white industries eccentric hub. Nice idea, and probably doesn't even noticeably effect geometry. also, why the rotor on the front hub with no brake? just curious.
    The dogs are big dogs (85 lbs each) so they defiatly make the bike look small (plus the one on the top is standing about 8 inches above the level of the stp) The chain wasnt tensioned at the time so thats going to be fixed. Go for the trance. My friend had one and it felt great. I would try the off center spacer but i dont want to void my warrenty. The rotor is on because when i go freeriding or trailriding i will put my front brake on for extra power and i just am too lazy to take it off (although when i get a better t-25 wrench i might take it off)

Meh.
    Your dog is huge!

Sick looking bikes. I would look into ditching the tensioner and just shortening your chain, and maybe adding a half link if you have to.

I post too much.
    Take out some slack in that chain, otherwise, nice bikes bro!

Too Kool for Skool
    thanks guys. Im going to get a kmc 1/2 link chain and see how that handels. I tried just a single 1/2 link on it and it didnt work out (not sure what happened) It wasnt tensioned in the pic but it is always a bit loose. It never slips or falls off so its not a problem (yet)