resident dumbass

Kiniption or K-rad?

Well, long story short is I'm cheaply pimpin' my ride a bit this summer, and I'm ditching the high rollers as part of it . . . (also to come is an odyssey BMX seat to match my spec. enduro grips in tan)

I'm going k-rad in the front, but i was thinking about going kiniption rear. What reasons would there be for not doing this, and going k-rad front and rear?

I can see the kiniption would be a kick-ass street tire, but maybe not so great cornering out on the trails. No big deal, that's why the k-rad's in front . . .
    I'm out of things to say . . .

Novice
    I have K-Rad's front and rear and i love it. I've never rode a Kiniption so i wouldn't know anything about that. I would also think about the Maxxis Holy Rollers.
    Dirt Jumping / Street / Park since June 21st, 2007

I post too much.
    The word kiniption made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Those suck on anything but very dry and clean pavement and they're somewhat on the heavy side.

resident dumbass
    okay then, k-rad it is!

Even if you're the only person to say that, I don't want to take that chance . . .
    I'm out of things to say . . .

mtbr member
    May 2007
    K-rads are functional and classy, I love mine to death and would be hard pressed to switch to different tires. Plus, I mean, K-RAD on your tires is well, totally tubular, as they'd say back in 85.
    soul cycles titan 1x8
    fisher marlin 1x7 hybrid