mtbr member
    Sep 2006

How Long Did It Take?

I was just wondering how long it took everyone to learn how to do a manaul for at least 20 to 25 feet?

Premium Member
    A long, long time. You just have to practice everywhere you go and it'll come to you. Just remember ass way back. It's in the ass/feet, not the arms. You want to thrown your ass back and press forward against your pedals.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I was out practicing today and i hav seen alittle progress over the past couple of weeks. In the summer I practice everyday, but during school its about once or twice a week. I just gotta give it time.

I post too much.
    It took me a full two weeks of riding with people better than me everyday.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Wow, hong long did u ride snaky? Most people ive talked said it took them about 2 months or more.

Meh.
    At first, I think it may have taken me about a month to manual that far. But now, as soon as I can find the balance point, I'm good to go. Catwalking 25+ feet took me a few days.

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by giantrider9
    Wow, hong long did u ride snaky? Most people ive talked said it took them about 2 months or more.
    In the summer when I've got no work to do, I usually ride 4 to 8 hours a day. I'll rep Nemesis Project up here in canada, so I need get some more saddle time next summer

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Im gonna try to put in 3+ hours a day once summer rolls around.

Can you guys abubaca? Ive been trying to learn, but my brakes are shot so i dont think that helps at all.