mtbr member
    Jul 2006

heads up for holy roller riders/people wanting new tires

amazon has the 26x2.4 for $16.99 each. just bagged 2, and shipping is only like $6.

freaked when i saw it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    and i'm running 26x2.6 tubes right now, do i need to get smaller tubes or can i ride the ones i already have? i'd imagine pinch flats might be an issue.

destructionismyobjective
    Man got me all excited. They are 28$$. You can get the 1.95s for 16.
    Scratch that--found em. Hey how fast do they ship?? I need em by next wed is that possible? I dont have a amazon account so I cant see shipping stuff yet. Ill have to check on my moms account when I get home.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    you can get expedited shipping for around $12 i think, and you'd still be saving money. the $6 shipping estimates 3-7 business days so you might be safe just getting that.

link for everyone else
    http://www.amazon.com/Maxxis-Holy-Ro...sporting-goods
    just use the drop down to select the size

you got a link to the 1.95s? and those are 26" right? i'd love to go even skinnier.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Product
    you can get expedited shipping for around $12 i think, and you'd still be saving money. the $6 shipping estimates 3-7 business days so you might be safe just getting that.

link for everyone else
    http://www.amazon.com/Maxxis-Holy-Ro...sporting-goods
    just use the drop down to select the size

you got a link to the 1.95s? and those are 26" right? i'd love to go even skinnier.
    Thanks I just ordered a pair. If you wanted to go skinnier Nashbar has 1.95" K-Rads for 8.45 I ordered 4 and they are great for that price.

destructionismyobjective
    Thanks for the heads up! I orderes a set for me and a set for my buddy. Were going to rays next weekend and needed something besides the super knobbys we got on our bikes now. We were gonna settle for some kendas but ended up wit the HRs wich was exatly what we wanted.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 97 ATX 2.0L
    Thanks I just ordered a pair. If you wanted to go skinnier Nashbar has 1.95" K-Rads for 8.45 I ordered 4 and they are great for that price.
    wow, that's a killer deal. i'll ride the holy rollers for a little bit and if i think i wanna go smaller i'll def get those. only reason i wanna go skinnier is to save weight, but 2.4 might be better for me since i'm like 230 lbs

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Product
    wow, that's a killer deal. i'll ride the holy rollers for a little bit and if i think i wanna go smaller i'll def get those. only reason i wanna go skinnier is to save weight, but 2.4 might be better for me since i'm like 230 lbs
    I'd stick with the 2.4's and save your rims.

mtbr member
    Good call man, I ordered a pair, originally I was looking at the K-rads, is there much of a difference in the two tires for those who have ridden both?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbray101
    Good call man, I ordered a pair, originally I was looking at the K-rads, is there much of a difference in the two tires for those who have ridden both?
    the only thing i could find is i think the k-rads might have a thinner sidewall