tuck-n-roll master

Good job! This guy absolutely KILLS

This guy is a member on here too. The riding is trials-inspired, but still street.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...

mtbr member
    And thats what happenes when you give a BMXer a trials bike! I love urban trials w/ lotsa streety moves and lines thrown in. If anyone likes this stuff(who wouldnt) there are some sick vids outa england of people riding 24" trials bikes w/ this style. That guy kills at pivots. Who is it? Great riding, great editing, and I love that song. Well done.

I post too much.
    Fun fun!

mtbr member
    man i really enjoyed that...tons of skill in there and very well filmed. who is it!?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfreerider510
    man i really enjoyed that...tons of skill in there and very well filmed. who is it!?
    Phil Feeney. I have 4 or 5 of his clips on my computer. Watch them whenever I need some inspiration/motivation. Definitely one of my favorite riders...and usually has good taste in music too...

mtbr member
    duplicate

dirt rules
    Awesome riding.

mtbr member
    feeney rocks.

mtbr member
    wow thats some sick riding!
    woooooooooo

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Wow that was a really good vid .Sometimes I have the hardest time with bmx videos with all the vandalism in the grinds and stuff. It kinda turned me off. I have had a lot more fun working lines that don't tear stuff up like in this video. I'm really into street riding but grinds are just vandalism that is stuff I don't want to be involved in.

I post too much.
    Where's his helmet?

train gorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by turrick
    Wow that was a really good vid .Sometimes I have the hardest time with bmx videos with all the vandalism in the grinds and stuff. It kinda turned me off. I have had a lot more fun working lines that don't tear stuff up like in this video. I'm really into street riding but grinds are just vandalism that is stuff I don't want to be involved in.

Vandalism??? Are you serious?
    The officer saw the words, "This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb" and became concerned.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ---->SWERVE76<----
    Vandalism??? Are you serious?
    no, hes just kidding

dont worry about it

and to turrick

your concerend about the "vandalism" in grinds. it is such a small thing, are you against the vandalism at skateparks too, or in the alleyways behing nearly everybodies house, or the fact that people are dying in undeveloped countries because they have no food to eat while you shovel down your 4th big mac of the day, or maybe you prefer to protest against the killing of thousands of baby seals every year, or even better yet, how about the fact that the shoes you are wearing probably were made in third world countries by children making $.07/ day. but i gues the vandalism cause by grinds is a big deal.

the xc forum is a couple above this one....you might want to check it out

I'M A CHEAPSKATE

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by free rider
    and to turrick

your concerend about the "vandalism" in grinds. it is such a small thing, are you against the vandalism at skateparks too, or in the alleyways behing nearly everybodies house, or the fact that people are dying in undeveloped countries because they have no food to eat while you shovel down your 4th big mac of the day, or maybe you prefer to protest against the killing of thousands of baby seals every year, or even better yet, how about the fact that the shoes you are wearing probably were made in third world countries by children making $.07/ day. but i gues the vandalism cause by grinds is a big deal.

the xc forum is a couple above this one....you might want to check it out
    You're trying to see the big picture, but failing miserably. Property rights are a big reason why we DO have relative freedom and food to eat in in this country (US). Someone owns the property that is getting torn up by grinds. Most likely they worked long and hard to acquire that property, probably like you did to acquire your bike and gear. What if your bike's sitting outside McDonalds while you're eating YOUR 4th big mac of the day, and some skateboarder comes and grinds all over the side of it, scratches it up, tears off the cables, and leaves you with two flat shredded tires...No big deal right??? Because people in other countries are hungry, and seals are dying, and your shoes are made by underpaid labor. So that give everyone the right to crap all over your property.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    ahh that was damn cool! Who is the song by?? I really dig it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    sorry about the vandalism referance, I didn't want to come off as trying to preach about it. I just enjoyed the vid and the street riding without all the grinds. I feel guilty if I damage public property so I try not to.You ride anyway you want and we will all deal with it.

train gorilla
    People will ride however they want. Grinding or not, with or without a helmet, etc...Aside from that Phil Feeney is very good.
    The officer saw the words, "This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb" and became concerned.

resident dumbass
    agreed.

Anyway, as far as vandalism, I don't feel bad if I leave marks and crap somewhere, I'm very wary of some person catching me doing it, and since I don't want to deal with that happenening, I don't really do it.
    I'm out of things to say . . .

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    i really dont feel bad about tearing up the concrete that is covering our planet and taking place of the trees, i aint a hippy liberal or anything but if you build me a perfect ledge and expect me to not have fun on it then your totaly whack son!

and id like to take this moment to tell all helmat nazis to shut up.

I post too much.
    It's just that someone I know rides helmet less and just broke his jaw in two places a lost a lot of teeth about a week ago, along with one huge ass concussion. Had he had the proper helmet on, he would just have had a minor concussion.

I'm not being a helmet nazi, ride like you want to, but I feel it's safer to wear one. And I sure won't "shut up" aggie.

P.S. not trying to start anything with anyone nor be an ass, just stating the obvious.

Have Cake and beat it 2
    go to the rider down forum or farkin.net, street forum and read the postings on best injuries. Man if there was ever a case for wearing the proper gear those guys make it strongest.
    two broken arms, legs, broken jaws, one guys has some lovely shots of him in the emergency ward after coming off at 60km an hour.
    I don't preach but just remember, you only have one life!