destructionismyobjective

Good dj/urban fork $200-400 range??

So what would you suggest. I want 80mm or smaller. Nice and stiff. The only time I really want it to soak stuff up is when Im dropping out of the sky. I like the marz dj2&3 but only come with 20mm thru from what I can see. Id perfer something qr compatable or 10mm axle. I really like the argyle but they are freaking expensive. So any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
    ---Any1 know how much the nemisis sport tuned forks go for?

My stance is not holding up to par and im starting to improve with the jumping and would like a fork to help me step it up. My manitou is about smoked i can feel the mush even when turnig so its that time now.

I post too much.
    Most forks come with 20mm axle nowadays, the argyle does too. It is much stiffer and a stronger interface, plus, no change of under-tightening and loosing your wheel in mid-air. You might want to take a look at the rock shox revelation, motion control dampening, QR, travel adjust, hear it's pretty damn stiff too.

mtbr remember
    I'd swap to 20mm if I were you, not required, but recommended. higher compatibility and resale value down the road as well.

and I've seen plenty of '06 DJ2's going on ebay for under $200, then for a little extra coinage, send'er off to NemPro to get it slammed, and you would have one SWEET fork for well under your max budget!
    I'm considering it too, but maybe next season if I get a new frame (not likely at the moment).
    the aftermarket DJ3's are mostly all QR drops. and I think snaky is right, the Argyles only come in 20mm.
    GoldLabel is in your price range, but I've seen some people having probs with them lately... don't want to generalize it to ALL, but I have seen....
    Schralp it Heavy.

destructionismyobjective
    So i should go 20mm then huh. That would mean getting a 2mm thru specific wheel?? Im gonna be upgrading to some 24 bout the same time anyways so that is what ill prolly do. How much does nempro charge to slam em?

mmmm, caffeine!
    Take one of the DJs.

Portland, OR
    look for a Gold label series 1, they are a tiny bit hard to find. but its QR and 80mm. you could alsp possibly pick up a used sherman flick/firefly and lower it.
    [SIZE="4"]Ibex bikes[/SIZE]

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

mtbr member
    gold label