Thread: fork ideas?

go huck yourself

fork ideas?

i just managed to wreck my pike and my mate has done the same to hid last week so im in the market for a new fork

i ride 4x and jumps

i was thinking fox 36 lowered to 80mm but im not sure

and ideas?

thanks
    Dirt jumps come and go, but dirt junkies will dig forever.

mtbr member
    i ride an argyle and love it, you can get one for much less than a 36. My argyle has been pretty bombproof for me. I am pretty sure you can get an argyle 318 (rebound, compression and motion control) for around 350ish vs the argyle 302 with just rebound granted you will save alittle money but the upgrades on the 318 are well worth it in my mind.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    +1 for argyle. I've got the 318 and it's great. plush, stiff, very functional compression dampening, and strong.

the 36 is also a great option, since it's strong and light, but it's just really expensive.

for lightweight, an xfusion velvet R is great if you can deal with a non-20mm axle

I would personally go with one of those.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    If you can swing the Fox, go for it.

mtbr member
    +1 Argyle 318. Bullet proof, easy to work on, and you can get the 2008 model new, in the box on ebay for ~$290.

mtbr member
    i just did a fox float 35 on a tranny bank lowerd to 100mm.... BEST FORK EVER!!!!! Ive had a pike, and 3 argyles and so far this juan feels the best.... ITS MONEY!!!!
    -kit

[SIZE="4"]HEY PUNK I INVENTED THE [SIZE="5"]WHOOPSY DAISY [SIZE="4"]NOT E2@CC, TRICK STEALIN BISH!!![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]