Serve it up!
    Apr 2009

Folsom GB/ARD Auburn riders?

Yes ARD got plowed....
    Any Folsom/GB trail riders here??

Got about 13 little skippers/obstacles off the Granite Bay trail, 2 mile loop.
    Any one wants to do a quik loop some time hit me up.
    Last edited by kevbo; 03-02-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: more

Serve it up!
    Apr 2009
    .....really...... :/

Libertarian
    You might have a better luck posting this in Northern Cal section.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I can't send a PM till I get 10 posts but I ride the twin rocks trail on a pretty regular basis but that's like a 8 mile loop. Which trail are you talking about? I just picked up a DJ bike and would love to hit some small stuff.

Serve it up!
    Apr 2009
    Granite Bay....
    What kind DJ u pick up?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbo View Post
    Granite Bay....
    What kind DJ u pick up?
    Haha! Isn't there like 1864 different trails in Granite Bay? I picked up an old Felt Jumpshot off the ol' Craigslist the other night. Can't believe I was energy wasting my time on a 20" after I rode this thing for 5 seconds. I'm down to shovel if you have a spot and wanna try and get something going?

Serve it up!
    Apr 2009
    I have a couple felts.
    Ya, as far as I know....the Granite bay trail starts where the sign posted, 'Granite Bay trail'....at the Granite bay entrance to the lake....in Granite Bay.....
    Best to park at Granito's n head in cause there are a couple skippers on way in close to entrance n one big boulder popper on way back after entrance.
    Hit the trail just before entrance, stay on trail to right, then head left headin to Granite beach, keep your eye out, head to Old Country road, turn back at OCR on levee trail. Like I said most of em are just skippers or just obstacles....but a couple will give ya some pop. Not much on way back...just one towards the end.
    They are all off the trail, so hopefully know body will mess w/them....
    Not much but better than nothing if you like to jump.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    For sure. Do you ever head out there like 6pm'ish? Are you ridin a single speed? I'd be down to come rip with you after work one day.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Man. I really wish this thing would let me send a pm... Any chance you (kevbo) have any old parts laying around you'd let go cheap? I'm in need of a front disc brake and a better fork.