mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Everyones Friend,the Curb!!

So Whats The Most Fun U Can Have With A Curb?? Im Not A Begginer But Lets Be Creative And See What U Can Come Up With!!!!

Air Junkie
    My friend can do turndowns, tailwhips, truckdrivers, inverts and abunch of other stuff off a curb. An yes he is pro also. Geoff Simmons

I post too much.
    I can bunny hop over one, use them as a gap to clear(bunny hopping over the width of a sidewalks is fun, it really helps) stalls of all types are fun(abubacas, fufanu attemps, tire taps) bunny hop to manual practice.

Lots of stuff can be done off curbs, 180's, nose manuals to manual

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    u gotta love the curb,u can also play the game curby,all u need is a b-ball and 2 people

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    wall ride for the acrophobics...

mtbr member
    Endos. You can also hop the front on it and let the back tire go "rrrrrrr" on on the curb and hop off.
    Last edited by Epschoenly; 11-05-2006 at 10:24 AM.

I post too much.
    You can watch them slowly gathering snow and miss biking.

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    i found a monster of a curb once. i used as a serious micro trany

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I know how to roll off them.

Pro Crastinator
    i like to haul ass into them and get pinch flats....

mtbr remember
    yeah, like WestCoastHucker said, I can pinch flat on curbs really sweet. looks so smooth.

alright, I know this board already shows the guy enough praise as it is, even though he's a bmx'er (and I've dug his style for quite some time before even seeing it on the net), but, anybody seen how Hamilton can use the square edge of curbs or the first step on staircases, to straight boost off of that with his rear tire?!? even though it's square edged and he only has 20inchers!!! he just manuals up to staircases super super fast, or bunny hops, forcing the rear tire onto the square edge, then boosts the rear tire off the first step and lands on top of the set.... amazing...

so yeah, what I wrote above was my result of trying to learn this... my super fast manual into a curb in order to try to boost it just resulted in a pinch flat, haha.... must be nice to have some mad skills straight off the bat.
    Schralp it Heavy.

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    ......... must be nice to have some mad skills straight off the bat.
    80psi doesn't hurt either.....

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    80psi doesn't hurt either.....
    heh, yeah, but I've tried similar things on my Wethepeople bmx bike with a Snafu Rimjob rear tire and 120psi... and I separated the wire bead from the sidewall... just split about an inch and had a funky bulge in the sidewall.... could have been a manufacturer defect though cuz I'm not that heavy. I was pretty damn suprised.
    Schralp it Heavy.

Local Paperboy Hero
    You guys ever picture yourself jumping, flowing, and styling over everything while looking out the passenger window going down the road? I've been doing that since I was kid. Guess it shows how much I would rather be on my bike than in the car.

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    You guys ever picture yourself jumping, flowing, and styling over everything while looking out the passenger window.....
    i do it while driving also.....

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

180s

i love curbs. 180's abubacas,endos, bunnyhop to nose manula across. curbs are the best. add a recycling bin and we're talking .fastplant the top of the recycling bin. 180 over the recyclking bin. sprocket stall to fakie. good times.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    You guys ever picture yourself jumping, flowing, and styling over everything while looking out the passenger window going down the road? I've been doing that since I was kid. Guess it shows how much I would rather be on my bike than in the car.

All the time

I thought I was just weird... haha.

mtbr member
    You are weird and so am I and so is prolly 95% of the guys on this board. I'm always looking down alley's, deep in parking lots to find banks, curbs and ledges. Actually I found a couple this morning that I'm thinking of hitting at lunch or after work. Great finding a new spot, it has that nice fresh new smell. The new spots I find in downtown tho still smell like urine.

mtbr member
    It's all about the high speed bump jump off curbs ... gotta time it jsut right or youyr going over the bars and like WCH said 80psi doesnt hurt either .

I will teach these to ServeEm tomarrow .!
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Biker for Life
    i like to ride wellies on em. also side hop from the sidewalk to the curb. i also love to see how long i an balance on them.
    afk irl

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Taking unplanned detours behind buildings just to see if there is something good back there? Recon drives are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    i do it while driving also.....