Thread: dj jam

mtbr member

dj jam

hey i was thinking about haveing a dj jam/comp at the local trails but i was wondering how exactly to do so?

Meh.
    Find a shop to sponsor it and get the word out. Run it by the people that groom the trails. If it's on city ground, run it by the city. Put up fliers at local shops.

Aren't you in Illinois somewhere? Post it up on teamsally and CFR. Were you at F3 this year?

mtbr member
    yeah i was i was the kid withe the vp free that was like laying on the gorund the whole time and ripping ass the whole time ahha i felt sick...but yeah i was going to hold a dj comp on city grounds

Meh.
    Were you there Sunday? That was the only day I could go because of work. I don't remember seeing you.

What happened to the Banshee?

mtbr member
    got rid of it, banshee pride... but it was too heavy... and i needed a new better bike. I couldnt go sunday i had to work. But im trying to put together a dj comp like i said at the very end of the season so like end of octobre beggining of november maybe.... if it works out hopefully i will see you there

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bansheerider69
    got rid of it, banshee pride... but it was too heavy... and i needed a new better bike. I couldnt go sunday i had to work. But im trying to put together a dj comp like i said at the very end of the season so like end of octobre beggining of november maybe.... if it works out hopefully i will see you there
    Hold it at CPX. I'll try to make it down.

So your sponsorhouse has conflicting sponsors... Kind of confusing.

mtbr member
    yeah i know i geuss the companies dont mind it dont really madder.. i think cedric gracia rides for 661 and bell and he just uses bell helmets and 661 pads? the dj's are soooo bad at cpx thes jumps a true nice doubles... but i will try to get the indo posted on the front page of the team sally website maybe... by the way im andrew.. whos this, what bike do you ride im trying to remember you.

Meh.
    I'm Will. Asian kid.

Used to ride a modded o4 Coiler. Now riding a Addict Cycles DJ hardtail. I ran the white 24" Halos. Last year I ran a 3.0 up front.

mtbr member
    oh yeah i remember youze.. so yeah even though it might not happen spread thw rod about the dj comp cause it most likeley will i think probably on the weekend after holloween