Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006

custom nemesis project deathmobile

just wanted to show some pictures of my new bike, just got her all built up a few days ago.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    ummm... no pictures?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    i tried to upload them but it wont let me

Meh.
    MTBR upload or upload to photobucket and HTML

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    links? those are links

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    neat bike

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    for some reason its not letting me upload them

Meh.

Meh.
    How are the Drillium pedals?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    those pedals are great, ive beat them up and they are holding up really well

resident dumbass
    I want a nemesis steel frame!

Of course, I also want rick's frame too . ..

Got damn it! I'm going to hurt myself talking two years into the future like this!

Anyway, nice ride. What year is that fork? Speaking of it, I think you're the only person on the planet with it. A slammed Fox. Probably rebuilt seals to I'm guessing.

Atleast you're the only person I've ever heard of with a slammed pike. I've heard of slammed rockshox, slammed marzocchis, slammed manitous, but never a slammed fox.
    I'm out of things to say . . .

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyharry
    I want a nemesis steel frame!

Of course, I also want rick's frame too . ..

Got damn it! I'm going to hurt myself talking two years into the future like this!

Anyway, nice ride. What year is that fork? Speaking of it, I think you're the only person on the planet with it. A slammed Fox. Probably rebuilt seals to I'm guessing.

Atleast you're the only person I've ever heard of with a slammed pike. I've heard of slammed rockshox, slammed marzocchis, slammed manitous, but never a slammed fox.
    Fox is very easy to reduce, and A LOT of people have done it. They just don't call it slammed. And "rebuild seals?" Yes, it can be done, but why? Enduro wipers cost about 25 bucks.

That's not a Pike. And Pikes are made by Rockshox.

I post too much.
    Sick frame! My nemesis'll be even sexier than yours! JK man, sick bike, I dig it, how does it ride?

Oh and what model tires are those? I've never seen kendas like those before, do they come in 26's? They're probably cheaper than the arrow launch I was planning to buy.

How much does she weigh?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    Sick frame! My nemesis'll be even sexier than yours! JK man, sick bike, I dig it, how does it ride?

Oh and what model tires are those? I've never seen kendas like those before, do they come in 26's? They're probably cheaper than the arrow launch I was planning to buy.

How much does she weigh?
    Ian's bike will be very sick ... but I'm very partial too Josh's bike also that's the only 26" wheeled 14mm x 135mm disk specific DeathMobile out there right now .
    YES can you say one of a kind !!!
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

I post too much.
    I hadn't even noticed the disk, wow! How hard was it to make a disk tab for that frame Brad?

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    heeheehee ive ridden that bike and its amazing!!!! josh btw this is jeremy or grom-dom. amazing work by brad hodges!!

I post too much.
    I'm hella jealous, it's snowing right now so even if I had a bike that nice, it wouldn't be getting any ride time, I'd be scared of getting it wet and snowy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    I hadn't even noticed the disk, wow! How hard was it to make a disk tab for that frame Brad?
    Wasent as easy as I thought it was going to be .... the DM dropout isn't really configured in the right place to run a disk , and it's 5-mm thick so it's thinner that the regular off the shelf disk tab you can buy from Paragon or Nova ( frame material suppliers )
    So I had to take a Paragon disk tab , machine it down to 5-mm from 6.8mm
    then machine the step into the back and make it fit in line with the dropout and so it held the caliper in the proper location with the rotor .
    It came out looking pretty clean for as much hand machining that went into it .
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    the bike weighed 29pounds with the old tires, with those new ones it might be a little lighter. the tires are kenda small block 8. thanks for the comments.

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrudolf
    the bike weighed 29pounds with the old tires, with those new ones it might be a little lighter. the tires are kenda small block 8. thanks for the comments.
    I'll look into those, thanks for the info!

mtbr remember
    mmhmm, very nice, that rear end is what I was originally wishing the DM came with when it hit, but then I got my frame....

jrudolf - what rear hub are you using? DMR, Eastern26, another?? what wheelset/rims?

nice and simple ride, I dig it, just my style. take off the fox stickers.
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    mmhmm, very nice, that rear end is what I was originally wishing the DM came with when it hit, but then I got my frame....

jrudolf - what rear hub are you using? DMR, Eastern26, another?? what wheelset/rims?

nice and simple ride, I dig it, just my style. take off the fox stickers.

Hhahahahah
    He's not taking the FOX stickers off , He;s taking the FOX off for a new NemPro tuned 07" MArzocchi 4X with full air internals !!

Think Josh has a Eastern hub on the back , I got one in last week and the cassette engagment feels rad !!
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Hhahahahah
    He's not taking the FOX stickers off , He;s taking the FOX off for a new NemPro tuned 07" MArzocchi 4X with full air internals !!

Think Josh has a Eastern hub on the back , I got one in last week and the cassette engagment feels rad !!

very nice, custom air internals huh, have you perfected your creation? I'll just drool for now. the NemPro name is catchin'.

Yeah, the Eastern hub is SOLID, nice and loud too, just sit back, kick it into neutral, and watch the people on the sidewalk spread! running for their lives from the death ratchet... ok, not quite.
    Schralp it Heavy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast