Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Crazy vids!!! Share & Watch Here!!

116K views 337 replies 105 participants last post by  codycups13 
#1 ·
Appaerently this is the same set that tom white got destroyed on in "fitlife" movie trying a 360. Well, check this vid.

Etnies BMX Backyard Jam highlights...... completely insane!!!!!

#253 ·
Dew Tour '07

Alright, I don't know if this has been posted before, but if it has, then it needs to be posted again!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:eekster: :eekster: :eekster: :eekster:

These guys must have been born riding a bike...

Tim

#259 ·
DJskeet said:
What are you talking about?:confused:
tibug said:
If someone looked at the end of this thread expecting to see a new video posted, they wouldn't see it because I posted the embed [of the video:eek: ] in the middle of the thread, where only newcomers to this thread would be likely to see it. [Becase they would be the only ones to look through the entire thread, while veterans of this thread would simply go to the end of the thread, where they would not find my video.]:eek:

Tim
My message is to short....

#265 ·
goldfishfishy said:
that is so cool i really want one! how much does it all cost.
foam pit
ramp to the foam pit. etc
does anyone know ??
i have been looking but i am unsire what to really look for.
thanks
i was looking into a foam pit then i decided not to since each piece of foam costs roughly one - two bucks and you would need like 500-600 piecec of foam depending on how big they where plus lumber and then you would have to watch out for insects, bacteria, flooding... inside the pit.

I'd rather build a half pipe or box jump.

#266 ·
foamy!!!!

goldfishfishy said:
that is so cool i really want one! how much does it all cost.
foam pit
ramp to the foam pit. etc
does anyone know ??
i have been looking but i am unsure what to really look for.
thanks
hey fishy- bnarlz here to let you know that if you want to build such a thing, my friend jason actually got all his wood from his work(huge pallets and const. waste/extas),now the foam may be hard to find, depending on where you are at, but i know there is foam out there waitng to be tossed into a big pit for you and your friends to huck yourselves into-
some tips-
1.build your pit at least 20ft diameter or wide, especially if it is elevated and free-standing like the one in my vid.
2.get a professional woodworker/carpenter/dangeroustooloperatorkindaguy to help you build it. that way it will be saferLOL dont forget to ask all the people you need to if you can build it in the first place..this may include homeowners associations, neighbors, parents, etc.
3.ignore fools who are worried about bacteria and think everything costs money(see that other reply to your post..)
4.SEND IT! wear as much padding as you can stand, learn to toss the bike away first, then learn how to land, THEN start trying tricks... get used to it first, and dont get sloppy!
2 weeks ago i almost broke my arm trying tailwhips(?)(dont ask)...
5.!MOST IMPORTANT!have fun!

#276 ·
trails_Bud said:
Sorry if this is a double post. But, it is crazy!!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/8392/
Cheah that kid's from Massachusetts, represent!
Saw him on Fuel TV, his name's Nicolai something and he's also dirty at piano besides pwning on the old 18 (or 16 or whatever he's riding).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.