mtbr member
    Sep 2006

New question here. Cannondale Chase owners Chain guide help, please!

I was lookign to get an e13 chain guide for my ride, but it says something about them not working on my ride. So I was wondering what chain guides other Chase riders are using on their ride. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    my friend runs e13 on his chase 2 and ive got the stock grind gaurd on my chase one that has a few customizations to it with a dmr chain reactor on it. i wonder why it would say it doesnt work on a chase the chase frames have iscg or whatever it is so you dont even need an adapter but im impressed with the grind guard becasue its so simple and just what it needs to do, all it needs is a pulley becasue the chain just runs along the plastic but ive never lost my chain its just a little noisy.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Do you have any pics of it and how does that work?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    hey sorry heres the best pic i got right now but go look on the cannondale website and go to the chase it shows some pictures of the grind guard there its pretty much just a peice of plastic that doesnt allow the chain to go anywhere u dont want it to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Meh.
    Try again. Use the macro feature. Maybe use the flash to help make it a little more clear too.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    thats just a pic that i had on my computer the problem is i dont have the camera anymore so i cant get a better pic