AW_
    locked - time out

Bunny hop into manual

I can manual pretty well on flat ground or down a hill. I can do a little hop out of a manual. And, I can manual over bumps. But... I don't have much luck hopping into a manual.

I understand things like this take a lot of practice to get it down, so I'm not looking for a magic bullet or anything... I just feel lost on this one. I'm not even sure what I am doing wrong, but it isn't working.

Any tips?

mtbr member
    basically a good way to learn is to find a manual pad...aka something to hop onto and manual and then go off the other side. like a walkway across a parking lot or something. basically you just hop and then immediately transition into manual position. then keep balancing until you go off...i've been doing it for awhile so its sort of hard to explain now...but its pretty much straight forward

I post too much.
    It starts out just like a normal bunny hop, but instead of landing both wheels at the same time, you need to keep your weight back(always have a finger on rear brake and wear a helmet, concussions aren't fun) be in a manual position as soon as you land. You need to keep the front wheel from coming down by keeping your arms straight and your weight back and low.

I think it's as good as I can explain it. If you have more specific questions ask away.

Like EB said, find a good place to do it. Something no higher than a curb, which is long enough for you to hold a manual on, say 10 or so feet.

mtbr member
    Don't be afraid of crashing and land way back.

Air Junkie
    Lean way back, grab the brake if you go to far. Takes time.

mtbr member
    Snaky, make another gif. and sequence of pictures those really help out sometimes. Or maybe start a how to sticky with a hole lota tricks that would be really really nice.
    woooooooooo

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorh
    Snaky, make another gif. and sequence of pictures those really help out sometimes. Or maybe start a how to sticky with a hole lota tricks that would be really really nice.
    Sure, I'll have to wait until it dries out though. Maybe in a few days.