I post too much.

Bought myself a new toy

And it just came in today. It is to go on the nemesis once I get a new fork for it.
    Last edited by snaky69; 01-07-2007 at 06:54 AM.

mtbr remember
    doohhh, chris bling! I can't look... no, just kidding, nice piece no doubt....
    I can't wait to see your NemPro, I'm sure everyone will drool. what color, or is it a straight up surprise, everyone's gotta wait for the unveiling? Is it one with the new shorter seat-tube?
    Schralp it Heavy.

I post too much.
    I will have one of the first Nemesis Project Secret Agents with the new TrueTemper OX Platinum downtube, Brad told me this has reduced the frame weight.

I am debating whether or not I should make it a surprise or not.... yeah why not, you have to drool over a bike once in a while no?

Edit: It will be a very nice build up. Main theme: versatility and strength. 3 colours will be used only, you only know one from the headset, it is up to you to guess the others(Anyone with half a brain can already guess but meh).

mtbr member
    black and white.
    woooooooooo

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorh
    black and white.
    Yay, you win a cookie. That still doesn't tell you which colours will be where though :P

mtbr remember
    yellow and green to add to the red.... Movement of Jah People!

oh damn, I was too late....

anyway, I hope that "versatility" factor you mention does not kill it in the end for ya'.... it has never been my friend- I just end up with an ambiguous bike, where doing one thing with it I wished I had done a little more of "this" to it, but then using it in another way, I wished I could have done a little more "that" to it.... I guess the Pike alone will add to your versatility though, in a very positive way. keep us updated- you think you can beat RTW to the finish of the build???
    Schralp it Heavy.

I post too much.
    I'm expecting the build to be done in december, I'll have some money for my birthday and all, so I will be able to pay for the rest of the build then. So I think RTW will beat me to it.

Edit: Anyway, this headset will be of no use whatsoever until I get a frame *nudges Brad*. J/K

mtbr member
    Sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder111
    Can I paint your rockring, silly bun salad?

mtbr member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    Yay, you win a cookie. That still doesn't tell you which colours will be where though :P
    Nice I love cookies!
    woooooooooo

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    I'm expecting the build to be done in december, I'll have some money for my birthday and all, so I will be able to pay for the rest of the build then. So I think RTW will beat me to it.

Edit: Anyway, this headset will be of no use whatsoever until I get a frame *nudges Brad*. J/K
    Yea yea yea .... wipes metal dust from his eyes ... re focas's on screen

Your SA is a real bike proven by Zach for over 6 months of hard abuse and built from steel a material that is proven to last when built right and has ride feel .
    Alminum is a dead feeling material no ride feel ... I have had alminum bikes but never look at them as bikes I'm going to hold on to .. just bikes .

Steel frame building is a dying art I'm not just hacking away at straight guage tubes with a mill and filling the gaps with weld Every frame is built one at a time and tube are hand fitted with the use of metal files to remove all gaps and make the miter cuts as tight as possible
    These are butted tube sets so you hack too much off one end the tube shot ... your cuts have to be perfect first time out , no room for going back for that second cut .

I'm really excited to have the oppertunity to built Snaky's new bike
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    mmmmmm, chris king....enjoy the bling factor

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Yea yea yea .... wipes metal dust from his eyes ... re focas's on screen

Your SA is a real bike proven by Zach for over 6 months of hard abuse and built from steel a material that is proven to last when built right and has ride feel .
    Alminum is a dead feeling material no ride feel ... I have had alminum bikes but never look at them as bikes I'm going to hold on to .. just bikes .

Steel frame building is a dying art I'm not just hacking away at straight guage tubes with a mill and filling the gaps with weld Every frame is built one at a time and tube are hand fitted with the use of metal files to remove all gaps and make the miter cuts as tight as possible
    These are butted tube sets so you hack too much off one end the tube shot ... your cuts have to be perfect first time out , no room for going back for that second cut .

I'm really excited to have the oppertunity to built Snaky's new bike
    I hope to be able to do the same. I want to build myself a steel big hit hardtail once in my life. Something that could handle a 888 if I wanted it to.

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by free rider
    mmmmmm, chris king....enjoy the bling factor
    I bought a great frame, I just couldn't bring myself to put in anything less than a chris king headset in it.