Your retarded

Atomlab Bikes Fit

How do Atomlab Bikes fit? Do their cockpits tend to feel large or small? I'm 6'4" and looking at a Trail King, but am unsure if a 22.3" actual TT is going to be long enough. (Not that there are a lot of other bikes out there that are longer.)
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

To "Air" Is Human
    The Trailpimp has a 23.5" toptube instead of the 22.3" tt that the Pimp 2 has. Are you looking at the complete bike? I sold my Riot. The longest bike I know of is a Shango with a 24" Top Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by BTI-USA.COM
    PLEASE NOTE: 2008 catalog lists as 13.5" BB to top of seat tube, current stock is 11.5" AND lists 22.8" top tube, current stock is 23.5"

Slopestyle Rider
    What are you doing trolling over here in the kids forum?

My buddy has a trailking and it is pretty damn long. I really like how it rides and the toe clearance is good for barspins and x-ups.

To "Air" Is Human
    Joel, did I just hear you say something nice about Atomlab?

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    Joel, did I just hear you say something nice about Atomlab?
    My beef with Atomlab was the amount of time it took them to ship my order (well over a month)... not their products. I mean I had to outright yell and scream bloody murder on the forums for one of those guys to return a call or an email.

Your retarded
    The Trailpimp has a 23.5" toptube instead of the 22.3" tt that the Pimp 2 has. Are you looking at the complete bike? I sold my Riot. The longest bike I know of is a Shango with a 24" Top Tube.
    Yeah, I was following your ebay auction and read somewhere that you sold it. Unfortunately, last we spoke I didn't have the pennies. Now I do. Sucks that my timing was off because your Riot would have been a good purchase, me thinks.

I am looking for a complete, "I just want to ride it and customize at my convenience" bike. That makes the TrailPimp appealing since the build and price tag seem very reasonable. I just don't know if the cockpit is going to be too short for my all torso build. Thoughts on this?

Seems a lot of other folks are having the same issues.
    longest TT DJ/Park frame?

Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    What are you doing trolling over here in the kids forum?
    I had Trix this morning.

A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

To "Air" Is Human
    Give me a call, we can arrange some test rides.

To "Air" Is Human
    I like...

Your retarded
    I like...

[captain crunch berries]
    You really can't go wrong.

Phone call headed your way in a bit, Lance. Thanks.