Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Your retarded
    Reputation: Nickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,085

    Atomlab Bikes Fit

    How do Atomlab Bikes fit? Do their cockpits tend to feel large or small? I'm 6'4" and looking at a Trail King, but am unsure if a 22.3" actual TT is going to be long enough. (Not that there are a lot of other bikes out there that are longer.)
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

  2. #2
    To "Air" Is Human
    Reputation: The Agency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    753
    The Trailpimp has a 23.5" toptube instead of the 22.3" tt that the Pimp 2 has. Are you looking at the complete bike? I sold my Riot. The longest bike I know of is a Shango with a 24" Top Tube.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTI-USA.COM
    PLEASE NOTE: 2008 catalog lists as 13.5" BB to top of seat tube, current stock is 11.5" AND lists 22.8" top tube, current stock is 23.5"

  3. #3
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,452
    What are you doing trolling over here in the kids forum?

    My buddy has a trailking and it is pretty damn long. I really like how it rides and the toe clearance is good for barspins and x-ups.

  4. #4
    To "Air" Is Human
    Reputation: The Agency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    753
    Joel, did I just hear you say something nice about Atomlab?

  5. #5
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    Joel, did I just hear you say something nice about Atomlab?
    My beef with Atomlab was the amount of time it took them to ship my order (well over a month)... not their products. I mean I had to outright yell and scream bloody murder on the forums for one of those guys to return a call or an email.

  6. #6
    Your retarded
    Reputation: Nickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    The Trailpimp has a 23.5" toptube instead of the 22.3" tt that the Pimp 2 has. Are you looking at the complete bike? I sold my Riot. The longest bike I know of is a Shango with a 24" Top Tube.
    Yeah, I was following your ebay auction and read somewhere that you sold it. Unfortunately, last we spoke I didn't have the pennies. Now I do. Sucks that my timing was off because your Riot would have been a good purchase, me thinks.

    I am looking for a complete, "I just want to ride it and customize at my convenience" bike. That makes the TrailPimp appealing since the build and price tag seem very reasonable. I just don't know if the cockpit is going to be too short for my all torso build. Thoughts on this?

    Seems a lot of other folks are having the same issues.
    longest TT DJ/Park frame?


    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    What are you doing trolling over here in the kids forum?
    I had Trix this morning.

    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

  7. #7
    To "Air" Is Human
    Reputation: The Agency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    753
    Give me a call, we can arrange some test rides.

  8. #8
    To "Air" Is Human
    Reputation: The Agency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    753
    I like...


  9. #9
    Your retarded
    Reputation: Nickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    I like...

    [captain crunch berries]
    You really can't go wrong.

    Phone call headed your way in a bit, Lance. Thanks.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •