check your six

Anyone want to see some sexy photos of my Bytch??

I have not posted her here and I have completed a few upgrades that I felt made her worthy of posting. The fork is a 05 Pike Dual Air that I "officially" lowered. I also covered the PIKE logo with electrical tape to see if I wanted to remove it. I think I am going to take it off. I am waiting for word from a fella here in the forums about making me a set in Jeff Lenosky green. Anyway, she weighs in at 30.05. Specs on request. Comments appreciated! ~N-Joy!
    -Sodak
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sodak; 02-18-2009 at 05:17 AM.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Allday Haro
    Its sexy... Very very sexy... your bytch is hott...

wait...what?
    nice bytch

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Thats hot!!! love the simple yet sleek graphics on the ***** frame!

Im just about to receive my new NS Capital 2 frame!
    Ill post up my new NS once she is built!

The worlds leading Street/Park/DJ MTB Online storefront.

Roll on Spring Time!
    The holly rollers look really chubby for some reason, way more than on my bike. I like.
    I just want to ride.

check your six
    Quote Originally Posted by juan pablo
    The holly rollers look really chubby for some reason, way more than on my bike. I like.
    I am not sure why but the Holy Rollers do look huge in the pictures. They are 2.4's and the rims are S-Types. They sure don't look that big up close. When I saw the pics after I posted I went out and looked at my tires again. Kind of confused me. BUT, in all honesty I do perfer the 2.4's over the 2.2's, just for that little extra bit of rubber under me. Urban riding in Washington D.C. is a bit intense. There is a lot of granite and marble that is not so forgiving as landings. So I find the 2.4's to work in that regard. Anyone else agree?
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

check your six
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Rider
    Thats hot!!! love the simple yet sleek graphics on the ***** frame!

Im just about to receive my new NS Capital 2 frame!
    Ill post up my new NS once she is built!
    Thanks! I really like the Capital 2! I think you will really enjoy it. You gots to post the pics when you finish the build!

metrotuned WoS
    Yes, the 2.4s rock. Have them on my Sass with the Saint cranks. I really like the new Chris King sotte voce (sp?) headset .. black on black. When the 2.4s get wrapped around the DT 6.1s, we'll see just how much they fill in the Fox F100X and the eeeek rear chainstay which is very very tight as it is

#willofthesun and author of the most viewed MTBR thread: Platform Pedal Shootout

check your six
    Quote Originally Posted by illnacord
    Yes, the 2.4s rock. Have them on my Sass with the Saint cranks. I really like the new Chris King sotte voce (sp?) headset .. black on black. When the 2.4s get wrapped around the DT 6.1s, we'll see just how much they fill in the Fox F100X and the eeeek rear chainstay which is very very tight as it is

Whoa! Your right! Those 2.4's look huge on those hoops! Hell ya!

mtbr member
    ^ picture angle does not help

metrotuned WoS
    sodak: overheard on the commute train ride last week: "Oh my God, those wheels are huge!" - middle-aged, well dressed, woman to her husband and another couple after returning from theatre Wicket, playing in San Francisco.
    #willofthesun and author of the most viewed MTBR thread: Platform Pedal Shootout

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    thule t2 is sick, i have one too.