mtbr member
    Jun 2006

anyone up for rays tonight?

i am gonna be out there with a few other kent locals. let me know if your gonna be up there. i'
    ll be the stupid kid riding the custom built dk xenia trying to 180 up/over/off everything.

Local Paperboy Hero
    sure... send me a plane ticket...

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

hahahah

hahaha

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by joshfromkent
    i am gonna be out there with a few other kent locals. let me know if your gonna be up there. i'
    ll be the stupid kid riding the custom built dk xenia trying to 180 up/over/off everything.
    dont feelbad, it's not as stupid as being an old man and doing the same....or worse! I doubt I'll be there until Sunday (if that). The wife is in Charelston for the weekend so I have the kids with me. If my daughter has plans on Sunday (which is always a possibility with girls), I'll come by Sunday late morning with my son to ride. Lemme know if any of you guys will be there thena dn have fun tonight.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

theres a good chance

theres a good chance i will be up there sunday later on. about 7. i work at a bike shop and don't get off until 6.

me like bikes
    Oct 2005
    i wish i was going to be there. i'm from just north of indianapolis indiana, so it is on my list of places to ride. wish i could make it up there tonight!!! should have posted this a day or two ago so i had time to blow of my other plans!!! have fun man! take some pics!!!!!!!!
    "dropped outta school. no G.E.D. but in these streets i'm a G.O.D."
    -murs