mtbr member

anyone know of a BMX stem with less than 3omm or less stack height?

I need a bmx stem with less than 30mm stack height, but everywhere I look I can never find the measurements. Any help?
    New Nemesis Project Streetfighter: $500 with headset, email nateyoder@sbcglobal.net

Freshly Fujified

Probably not gonna find one

I had difficulty finding an mtb stem with 35mm stack height, so I ended up with 37mm. Given that the BMX stems are generally beefier in nature, my guess is that you're going to have a real hard time finding one.

Good luck.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

40 oz to freedom
    The Odyssey Elementary stem is probably going to be close.
    Looking for a used DH/FR bike, have 1500 PM me with anything you've got

mtbr member
    The shortest stack height will be from a stem like the SuperStar , Odyssey classic ( pictured) or red neck XLT, but I'm pretty sure none of these are any lower than 35mm

You might want to look into the S.I.C. stems they have a much lower stack height of around 1" or 25.4mm
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Local Paperboy Hero
    Yeah, check out the SIC Classic Stem. It's got a super low stack height. Pretty light, too. Then, if you want to use 22.2 bmx size bars, you can get a 25.4 clamshell. Atomlab sells them.

http://www.sicusa.com/products.php#

http://www.atomlab.com/storebar.html

mtbr remember
    just about all of Dangerboys stack heights are below 30, I have an SR71 that is aobut 27mm.

My Demolition F1 and Coalition Povah (both bmx) are 1.25", which seems to be the common number for front load BMX stems, probably same with all S&M redneck ripoffs and alternatives... But, like evil4bc was saying, top load stems might be lower stack, like the redneck XLT, etc..

And that's right, the SIC is very low stack! I've only had a 1.5 classic from them and i don't remember the numbers, but remember that I had a LOT of extra steerer tube to space out and 1.5 spacers are rare to come by...
    Schralp it Heavy.