tuck-n-roll master

anyone have the black market/atomlab 'tough as hell' dvd?

i'm thinking of getting it but i've been disappointed in past mtb bike vids that i've bought. jib(both for 10 bucks on ebay), new world disorder (lack of street, there are no mountains within 800 miles of me), various redbull stuff. match videozine has been the best stuff so far. dirt jumping videos get boring for me quickly because i mainly ride street. so, anyone have any suggestions on getting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    It's not that bad, a good variety of DJ/Park and a little street if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've watched it. The vid focus's on 3 riders, Carter Holland, Adam Hauck und Phil Sundbaum, but that's good in a way, because they all can rip. The same guy (aaron lutze) that produces the match videozine vids, produced this one. It's a little on the short side though, 30-35 minutes.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    really short

mtbr member
    its a great vid to see good mtb street and dj, way better than any street section in a NWD. A little short, but not bad. i dont think its too pricey either.
    [SIZE="4"]22Pride[/SIZE]

tuck-n-roll master
    i just ordered it from atomlab. even if it is short, i balanced that by buying a shirt too. 27 bucks for both and some stickers = good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...