Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    konastab805
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    77

    Agent Bikes....Where are they made?

    As the title says.....??

  2. #2
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,448
    Do you mean free agent? Do you mean nemesis project's frame "secret agent"? You're not giving us much info here.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by SBKONARIDER805
    As the title says.....??
    Taiwan .the same place 98.99% of all bicycles are made these days ...next question please !
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  4. #4
    mtbr remember
    Reputation: BikeSATORI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Taiwan .the same place 98.99% of all bicycles are made these days ...next question please !
    do you know by whom? kinesis, etc... ?

    looks like a lot of stuff is even going from the R.O.C. to the OG C, China that is....

    yeah, I dig the current Agent lineup though. Agent Smith is lookin' pretty hot, naked and raw....
    Schralp it Heavy.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,127
    That I am not 100% sure of they have a very good looking line other than the use of BMX B/B shells . They also apear to use some of the same basic designes as LeToy
    who also used BMX shells .. ? This leads me to believe that they arnt useing one of the major factories , but possibly a few differnt smaller vendors ... all that stuff comes from the same place one way or another .


    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    do you know by whom? kinesis, etc... ?

    looks like a lot of stuff is even going from the R.O.C. to the OG C, China that is....

    yeah, I dig the current Agent lineup though. Agent Smith is lookin' pretty hot, naked and raw....
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  6. #6
    Just Ride
    Reputation: zerossix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Taiwan .the same place 98.99% of all bicycles are made these days ...next question please !
    not my bike!!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by zerossix
    not my bike!!

    Mr. Zerossix
    Your bike is a Nemesis Project SecretAgent frame

    We were refering to the line of bikes from Germany called "Agent bikes"
    They have models called the smith , orange , trinity , cooper etc
    I guess they have a stanly kubrick vs the matrix thing going on in their marketing dept .
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  8. #8
    Just Ride
    Reputation: zerossix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Mr. Zerossix
    Your bike is a Nemesis Project SecretAgent frame

    We were refering to the line of bikes from Germany called "Agent bikes"
    They have models called the smith , orange , trinity , cooper etc
    I guess they have a stanly kubrick vs the matrix thing going on in their marketing dept .

    haha i know i just wanted to show off my handmade in the usa-ness

    edit: this thing appears quite simliar however....missin the sexy million orange though


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •