mtbr member
    Feb 2008

New question here. Absolut CG or Chromo?

Of course the Chromo would be the obvious choice would be the Chromo but...my current commuter/dj/park ride took a $hit on me the other day so I'm in the market for a new ride. But here's the catch...while I need this thing to take me to the parks, jumps and most importantly work, I will be in the process of throwing a purpose built jumper(NS Suburban)together. So should I opt for the CG which is cheaper which means I will be riding much sooner or should I opt for the Chromo which comes with a better fork, and frame material? I get the CG for 690 and the Chromo is gonna cost 980.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I got a CG and luv it. I had a Suburban and ended up selling it to a friend and now slowly upgarding the CG absolut. it just pedals so much better tham my lil subby as I used it for commuting as well. I got the long frame to allow me a lil more room, but they are stills maller than a lot of other HT frames
    Throwing on some Pikes this weekend

To "Air" Is Human
    Chukie, I think the reason nobody answered is be cause that arse hat wrote wholesale prices up on a public board.