Thread: 661 vs. Fox

i like dirt.

661 vs. Fox

I'm looking for some new gloves and am debating over whether I should get 661 Cedric Gracia 2's or Fox Unambombers. Does anybody own any of these? Which ones hold up better and are more comfortable? Any input on which ones I should get would be greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    661!
    fox gloves suck! they wear out way to easy
    go 661 they are the best no matter what

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    661 gloves are amazing
    Ive had mine for almost a year, havent worn out a bit, and they are very comfortable and protect your hands well

Biker for Life
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo888
    661!
    fox gloves suck! they wear out way to easy
    go 661 they are the best no matter what
    fox gloves do wear out fast, also 661 gloves are comfortable. i dont own a pair but i borrowed some from my friend one day and i didnt want to give them back. def go with 661
    afk irl

mtbr member
    I love my 661 Nasty's...but they have started to fall apart. I have worn holes through the palms on both gloves. These are definitely low pro thin gloves...and the others may be burlier...just sharing my experience.

The Fox stuff seems cool...it's just....every fratboy driving around in his Tahoe around here has a HUGE Fox die cut on the back of it, and it turns me off a little bit. I might get some of those Shadow Conspiracy gloves next.

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTactics
    I love my 661 Nasty's...but they have started to fall apart. I have worn holes through the palms on both gloves. These are definitely low pro thin gloves...and the others may be burlier...just sharing my experience.

The Fox stuff seems cool...it's just....every fratboy driving around in his Tahoe around here has a HUGE Fox die cut on the back of it, and it turns me off a little bit. I might get some of those Shadow Conspiracy gloves next.
    I've got some of those TSC gloves... not bad, cheap and comfy, but I've had better... best IMO are Troy Lee Designs, either xc, or se.....

never tried the Gracia's on, but I think that carbon knuckle would bug the heck out of me... probably get hot too...
    Schralp it Heavy.