I like mtn biking, too

3rd Annual Fox Santa Cruz MTB Festival events!

The Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival is happening on April 14-15th this year! I hope all of you MTBR folks who kill it on the dirt jumps / pump track who are in the area can make it out for a fun couple of days.

Here is a special just for YOU. Well, ok. Not *just* you, but anyone. But I guess you have to be reading this, so that makes mtbr members who read this forum quite special. Registration to the 831 dirt jump contest sponsored by Black Market bikes as well as the Pump Track Pandemonium race are available at a $10 discount up until March 25th.

More info here/registration link for the pump track Pandemonium, sponsored by Epicenter Cycling: Pump Track | Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival

More info and registration for the 831 dirt jump contest, sponsored by Black Market bikes and & X-Fusion:
    Jump Contest | Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival
    Last edited by shredchic; 03-13-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Never use your face as a brake pad.
    -Jake Watson

I like mtn biking, too
    Also, there will be a chance to practice stuff and get creative on Whistler's Camp of Champions Big Air bag!

Big Jump Air Bag | Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival

This is FREE, as is admission to the expo area, and spectating opportunities. You can of course, play on the pump track and jumps when no event is going on. Enjoy!

Camp of Champions Free Jump Camp and Jump Jam - Fernie, Aug 19, 2011 from Camp of Champions on Vimeo.

Never use your face as a brake pad.
    -Jake Watson