mtbr member
    Jun 2006

26's way of flat land?

I was a 20 rider, along with alot of you guys. So we are familiar with flat land. Is this the MTB FL world? I know you all have seen Trials, but this guy has enormous amounts of balance, strength, cordnation, percission, and perfection. I don't thing there is anything harder then trial riding when it comes to 2 wheels (pedals mind you).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJl9V...elated&search=
    Last edited by Dice; 11-17-2006 at 07:06 PM.

mtbr member
    that guys sick, did anyone notice the guy mooning the camera about halfway through?? When he rolls backwards down the stairs on his front wheel is amazing.

I post too much.
    Great vid. Nice find.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbray101
    that guys sick, did anyone notice the guy mooning the camera about halfway through?? When he rolls backwards down the stairs on his front wheel is amazing.
    Yeah that was funny

Too Kool for Skool
    I like it. I like it alot. Its a nice fusion of trials technique with flatland tricks. Now as for pedestrian trials is there any future in that?
    Quote Originally Posted by coma13
    it's short but it's pretty.... just like a guatemalan hooker...

mtbr remember
    on trial, the verdict of judgement is GUILTY! guilty of illegal posession of skills...

I hated spinning out on my trials bike, no speed at ALL.... not to mention all of my weight forward with a long stem was so awkward in the air to me... but these guys just fuse their trials bikes with street.
    But still, did you see the way a few of those guys had to pedal their nuts off just to get a little bit of speed for a gap or jump? must be frustrating for them. that attempt at a fufanu fakie drop was sick too, I probably wouldn't try to stall drop it forward!
    Schralp it Heavy.

When in doubt, go faster
    yea, as much as i think trials people have a screw loose, its still the most amazing thing i've ever seend.

tuck-n-roll master
    even for trials riders, that guy has an amazing amount of front wheel skill. a few guys can balance on the front wheel, even less can what that guy did. two thumbs up. i love youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I was suprised he was so good on 26's. Most harcore trail riders swapp out for 20's, maybe even 24's. I guess it's all personal prefrence. This guy was the best I've seen in a while of surfing.

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice
    I was suprised he was so good on 26's. Most harcore trail riders swapp out for 20's, maybe even 24's. I guess it's all personal prefrence. This guy was the best I've seen in a while of surfing.

I don't think you know much about trials riding....
    Schralp it Heavy.

Biker for Life
    i could only dream to be that good.
    great find
    afk irl