Thread: 18 incher?

wait...what?

18 incher?

I am wondering if I should just go for an pimpin' 18 inch bmx bike....cuz im super short...Im 5ft, and I am looking for a cheap bmx bike for thrashing around, and an 18 incher is what I found....look here....

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1026950805.html

mtbr member
    at first i thought you meant 18" wheels....

the bike in that picture does not look like it has an 18" top tube measured from center of head tube to center of seat tube. the dude probably measured just the tube (not center to center), so it's probably really a 19"tt.

you could also get a flatland 20". they have shorter top tubes, shorter rear ends and lower bars than most street bikes. the only difference would be that it comes with a freecoaster hub in the back--but you could learn fakie tricks at the park with that.

e.g. DK Opsis.

wait...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc4130
    at first i thought you meant 18" wheels....

the bike in that picture does not look like it has an 18" top tube measured from center of head tube to center of seat tube. the dude probably measured just the tube (not center to center), so it's probably really a 19"tt.

you could also get a flatland 20". they have shorter top tubes, shorter rear ends and lower bars than most street bikes. the only difference would be that it comes with a freecoaster hub in the back--but you could learn fakie tricks at the park with that.

e.g. DK Opsis.
    so, ur saying that its actually a 20 inch wheel?