mtbr member

xterra race in temecula

anyone do the xterra race today? i done the sport race, and it was first triathalon. it was even harder than i thought it would be. took my 02 rfx 35lbs+ for the bike course and i was wishing i was rich to have something a little lighter.

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by ifouiripilay
    anyone do the xterra race today? i done the sport race, and it was first triathalon. it was even harder than i thought it would be. took my 02 rfx 35lbs+ for the bike course and i was wishing i was rich to have something a little lighter.
    Now that's an Xterra bike - betcha were getting some funny looks! Congrats on your first tri.

mtbr member
    thanks. yeah people were looking at me funny w/ a 66light, bash gaurd, 2.5 tires, and a lycra suit....looking at all the bikes i must of had the heaviest bike there~ haha but hey i don't have money for a second bike. i am proud to say that i did pass up some people on th xc bikes going up hill and more going down.

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by ifouiripilay
    thanks. yeah people were looking at me funny w/ a 66light, bash gaurd, 2.5 tires, and a lycra suit....looking at all the bikes i must of had the heaviest bike there~ haha but hey i don't have money for a second bike. i am proud to say that i did pass up some people on th xc bikes going up hill and more going down.
    I raced Xterra for a number of years on a Titus Quasimoto and had the same experience. The Burner is really less fun in that respect!