I've got a Stiffee

Are XR rockers still available for the Burner?

I've been thinking of getting a Burner from Superho because of the clearance pricing. However after searching it sounds like Paul's Components has stopped making the XR rockers???? Are they still available?

HeadFishHeadMonger
    Jan 2004
    He apparently still has a couple, but he's been hard to get a hold of. I'm trying to get a set for the burner I just picked up.

Berardino

mtbr member
    Wow, I'm very surprised SuperHo has any Burners left. I check couple months ago and they had none.

Called Turner yesterday asking for XR rockers, looks like they are hard to find as well. Only lead was Pauls or find someone selling them.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck
    Wow, I'm very surprised SuperHo has any Burners left. I check couple months ago and they had none.

Called Turner yesterday asking for XR rockers, looks like they are hard to find as well. Only lead was Pauls or find someone selling them.
    I got my SuperGo Burner in July and my rockers from Paul's a month ago.

Regarding SuperGo Burners, they aren't available online as far as I know, but the retail stores may still have a few in stock. I bought an XL and I remember there being a couple more XLs and one L (sorry, no mediums) in the Laguna store. But that was several months ago.

HeadFishHeadMonger
    Jan 2004
    I bought a L Burner (with Fox Float R) from the Laguna store a few weeks ago. They had about 5-6 left including I think a medium ...

Berardino

I've got a Stiffee
    Quote Originally Posted by baratta930
    I bought a L Burner (with Fox Float R) from the Laguna store a few weeks ago. They had about 5-6 left including I think a medium ...

Berardino
    The Fountain Valley store has a few also, hoping they have a large.

MSH
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FXRob
    ...However after searching it sounds like Paul's Components has stopped making the XR rockers???? Are they still available?
    Yes...just ordered a set today from them...$145 plus shipping

MSH