Thread: XR rockers

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

XR rockers

OK, I typed in "XR Rockers" hit search and got a million items. However, the one that was entitled "XR rockers for an '04 Burner" got no replies. Are there, in fact, any XR rockers for a 2004 Burner to be had? At any price? Well, I do have a budget, but seriously are they even out there to be bought?

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy
    OK, I typed in "XR Rockers" hit search and got a million items. However, the one that was entitled "XR rockers for an '04 Burner" got no replies. Are there, in fact, any XR rockers for a 2004 Burner to be had? At any price? Well, I do have a budget, but seriously are they even out there to be bought?
    You just have to keep an eye out, they come and go. They go pretty quick after they come, actually. DLine just unloaded his XRs a couple of days ago after upgrading to 5.3in rockers.

_MK
    "No man goes before his time -- unless the boss leaves early."
    -- Marx, Groucho

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MK_
    You just have to keep an eye out, they come and go. They go pretty quick after they come, actually. DLine just unloaded his XRs a couple of days ago after upgrading to 5.3in rockers.

_MK
    Man, you're not even gonna recognize this thing when I'm done. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again...

Nothing here
    Did you try calling Paul Components? Wonder if they have any in right now.

banned
    Paul's ran out in November.

Turner Homer
    I called sometime over this past winter, and they seemed very uninstered, and unfriendly about making xr rockers anymore. So I gave up, and if the oppurtunity ever arises, and I have the cash I will snag a set, but I really don't care anymore.
    Dave

Yea me,
    Thanks again DLine....$$$ heading your way shortly

MSH
    mtbr member
    I have a set for sale now that I'm trading in my XCE to Turner for a Flux. I bought them direct from Paul's back in late October and paid $145. I probably have 5-6 rides on them..if that means anything since it's not much a wear item. Looking for $120 shipped

MSH