Thread: X Rocker for O2

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

X Rocker for O2

I'm the proud owner of a 2001 O2 and would love to get a bit more travel. Read lots of posts about the X Rocker and was wondering if anyone had a set available or knew of where I might purchase them.

Regards,
    JT

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I have a set. PM me if you would like.

Bite Me.
    I have an extra set as well. That's a great upgrade for the O2, especially combined with a 100mm fork. PM me if you still need them.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Thanks gentlemen...

I'm PM you both. Sperky gets first crack. Can I still run my Fox Vanilla Float RC or will I require something longer. The lenght appears to be 7 1/4" or 185 mm. Thanks again guys. Would love to throw down for a Five Spot but my O2 is still such a pleasure to ride. Another 1" will be sweet!

JT

Bite Me.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to re: the Vanilla RC. If it's a standard 6.5 x 1.5" stroke you're fine. You'll get 3.6" of rear travel instead of the stock 3.1". If its the 1.75" stroke you'll have issues with the rear tire hitting the seat tube pivot on big compressions.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I'm pretty sure it's the 1.5" stroke but I'll check. Thanks again.