trail fairy

X Post for u Dhers North Island Cup 2009 Rnd1: Rotorua - Race Day

So it rips, posted cause there's a number of Overseas riders in both Female and Mens category's!
    Some top Euro's and Canuk's might be some USA riders in the field though didn't see any, there;s a full results at bottom of main report!

Check out the reports
    http://nzride.com/index.php/events/ni09-roto1

Sweet Vid here! Some DHR action!

http://dirtmag.co.uk/event-reports/n...nd-dh-cup-rnd1

DHR in action

//VAUGHAN WOOLHOUSE

Last edited by trailadvent; 01-06-2009 at 09:46 PM.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    after that race, yer gona have to call it ruttorua. amazin how those bikes suck up the trail.
    No, I'm NOT back!

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    after that race, yer gona have to call it ruttorua. amazin how those bikes suck up the trail.
    Thanks for posting CC, I thought the Homie DHR crew here had gone on new years holidays

Yeahs thats a fairy new DH track, when I say new ,I wasn''t there but its not the Taniwha the usual DH shuttle track we race ride! They been working on that awhile, sounds like it was wet eary on in the week, and allot of SH traffic in practice, fairly, soft, when it new down there, so got loamy when it dried out and yeah rutty and cutty!

As Rennie would say sorts the Men from the boys, and well being a boy its all fun!, sounds like come race day even though it was dry! most were still on WETSCREAMS, some were on Swampthings, the Winner on Minions but real close and hard call, that's good racing!

Good to see eveyone seem to have stepped it up in protection this year too, nice! notice the new NZO Zero,gear box bike was built in a garage from scratch, [ came 4th overall ] by a couple of kiwi's blokes on of em raced placed 4th!

Not bad huh!

Still an Orange took it from the Mother land the Mojo of Austin Powers never fails to amaze

Seriously must have been an Awesome week down there! 2 years in a orw Ive mssed now ahhhh
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs