mtbr member

Would you ride a Flux Horst Link over TNT?

Have any of you ridden a Flux Horst Link? If so did you like the ride better than the TNT Flux? I know there were very lenghty discussions about HL vs TNT. This is not another one of those.

I just want to know if any one prefers the HL Flux ride over the TNT and why. Honest opinions please...

thank you for your feedback.
    Sit and spin my ass...

mtbr member
    I owned a '05 Flux that I loved, but all my Turners since have been TNT and I don't miss the HL in the least. The new rear end on the '08 Flux would be more than enough to make me want a TNT rear rather than the older HL.
    ''It seems like a bit of a trend, everyone trying to make things longer over the last couple of years" Sam Hill

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    i have no opinion....
    No, I'm NOT back!

ride
    I had an HL Flux for quite a while. When the TNT rears came out, DT and CO sent me a new rear end to put on it. The only difference I could tell was that the TNT was marginally laterally stiffer. I really mean marginally. I couldn't really tell the difference so I never put the HL back on the bike.

~dave
    Redstone Cyclery
    intense*transition*rocky mountain*turner
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

Quote Originally Posted by Zion Rasta
    This is not another one of those.
    by the way, yes it is. good to see ya back none the less.
    No, I'm NOT back!

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    i have no opinion....

Says it all really time for a beer

What was the q again
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

banned
    Had a HL Flux, then went to an RFX with Tnt. Supposedly the effects of the pivot change should have been bigger in a longer travel bike, all according to the armchair engineers. In reality, there was really no difference. The rear end still feels great and never feels like it's stiffening or losing traction.

PSI
    I want that one

tnt is a religion

starting threads like this is asking for holy fury. as noted before, and i say this with all due respect to all tnt worshipers, i personally prefer hl rears over tnts on both my flux and spot after trying tnt on both.

that said, i have to say for fairness that the tnt was very close to the hl w/o brake jack and pedal feedback. so close in fact that the differences i felt (plushness, sensitivity, traction) are in all likelihood subjective. still, being a subjective hl worshiper i prefer hl.

mtbr member
    tHANK YOU TO ALL AND YOUR HONEST FEED BACK. I have to make a decision on what rear to keep, so before i let go of the now extinct HL rear I wanted to hear one more time whether I should keep it or not. I think I will keep the HL and get rid of the TNT rear since I can always get one if need be.

Cactus, I just had to make a decision. Nice to hear from you again. I have been 29er sized in a hard tail kind of way so I have been away from homerland for a while. Is it time for a sultan???

If you had a Flux and a Spot and you lived in Dallas - which would you keep????????
    Sit and spin my ass...

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Ouch

My horse flesh has just started to heal then this starts again!

PSI, thank you for your honest opinion, you love the HL even if you cannot really actually tell the difference. There is nothing wrong with that, it is a feeling and you are OK with it. I am OK with it, I hope everyone else is OK with it.

With the switch from ICT licensing to TNT in 2006 I have shown that on the trail there is no difference in almost every case? My bet is PSI would do no better than half in double blind tests. I am not ashamed that I made the switch. I am ashamed that I was legally bullied and that I did not know the difference between Horst dropouts and TNT before the ICT sh!t hit the fan. Honestly, the first ride I ever did on the TNT I was amazed at how well it went up and down the Rock Creek trail outside Bishop Cal. Yes I climbed it, most of it anyway, to get a feel of the difference between ICT and TNT. I chose Rock Creek because of its remoteness and roughness for a fair fight. I was amazed with the non difference. I was embarrased in that canyon I had been paying for the ICT when the performance difference was nothing. I knew after looking long at the computer that the down hill performance would be fine, but I was worried about the 1.1mm of chain stay change. Well that proved to be inpercieveable. Not to the computer, but on the trail.

DT

mtbr member
    I am keeping my Horst rear until Dave designs the new DW-rear that I can bolt onto my existing front triangle.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

You cut yourself with your marketing...

Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes

PSI, thank you for your honest opinion, you love the HL even if you cannot really actually tell the difference. There is nothing wrong with that, it is a feeling and you are OK with it. I am OK with it, I hope everyone else is OK with it.

With the switch from ICT licensing to TNT in 2006 I have shown that on the trail there is no difference in almost every case? My bet is PSI would do no better than half in double blind tests. I am not ashamed that I made the switch. I am ashamed that I was legally bullied and that I did not know the difference between Horst dropouts and TNT before the ICT sh!t hit the fan. Honestly, the first ride I ever did on the TNT I was amazed at how well it went up and down the Rock Creek trail outside Bishop Cal. Yes I climbed it, most of it anyway, to get a feel of the difference between ICT and TNT. I chose Rock Creek because of its remoteness and roughness for a fair fight. I was amazed with the non difference. I was embarrased in that canyon I had been paying for the ICT when the performance difference was nothing. I knew after looking long at the computer that the down hill performance would be fine, but I was worried about the 1.1mm of chain stay change. Well that proved to be inpercieveable. Not to the computer, but on the trail.

DT
    Self inflicted gun shot

Jaybo

mtbr member

DT - Sorry for bringing up this HLvsTNT crap again!!!!

DT

I just needed to make a decision on which to keep and wanted some Homer feedbak.

With the FSR patent on its last leg, would you consider bringing the ICT back?

A DW rear would make it for a good experiment. Then you will have a million threads like:

HL vs. TNT. vs. DW

If you make a DW, I will be motivated to justify another Turner in the house
    I can tell my wife that since gas prices are so high, i needed the new DW rear...

Oh and by the way, can you make the DW rear compatible with 2005-2008 front triangles so that we can swap at will?
    Thanks
    Sit and spin my ass...

id keep both and move.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Lay off the Levers
    CC: LOL!

ZR: the ICT license is owned by Ellsworth, Specialized owns the Horst Link/FSR License. DT was paying for both. Even when Spechy's patent expires, EW will still own the ICT patent which is far more expensive and more competitively managed (.ie Turner and EW are direct competitors). IMO for the small difference in performance (TNT an improvement for me) I don't see it being worth much to go back to ICT. (I've also owned both for a couple of years)

DW links was another discussion beaten to death frequently here. Still plenty of ppl who have tried DW's and weren't totally blown away. It's different, yes, but just looking at the threads in the Ibis forum about shock tuning, sag settings and comparisons to IH and Pivot it seems to me the DWL is just as dependant on the designer as any other linkage design. So far the read suggests its more a function of being more-different than it is more-better...time will tell but I wouldn't go diving into that pool without looking.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Time flies...
    tHANK YOU TO ALL AND YOUR HONEST FEED BACK. I have to make a decision on what rear to keep, so before i let go of the now extinct HL rear I wanted to hear one more time whether I should keep it or not. I think I will keep the HL and get rid of the TNT rear since I can always get one if need be.

Cactus, I just had to make a decision. Nice to hear from you again. I have been 29er sized in a hard tail kind of way so I have been away from homerland for a while. Is it time for a sultan???

If you had a Flux and a Spot and you lived in Dallas - which would you keep????????
    Dude, if you already have both and have ridden both, then it seems that you're just insulting yourself by coming on here and asking other people which one -you- should like better.
    You should be telling us which one you like better, and why, if you can even tell the diff...

Regardless, it sounds like you should:
    1] move
    2] sell both 'questionable' bikes, and...
    3] move on to a Sultan!
    5 miles on a Sultan

...every day sends future to past...

Amphibious Technologies

On The Trail

... I have shown that on the trail there is no difference in almost every case... I was worried about the 1.1mm of chain stay change. Well that proved to be imperceptible. Not to the computer, but on the trail.
    That right there is the crux of the matter. All this marketing BS about linkage system advantages are almost always imperceptible on the trail. Yes, differences may be observed on pavement and/or certain gear combination but all of that disappears (imperceptible, unmeasurable or becomes insignificant) once you hit dirt. I challenged some well know linkage designer to prove his marketing but all I got was personal insults. So there you have it.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

Roy
    mtbr member
    So let me get this straight - you've ridden both, extensively, yet have no ability to make a decision as to which one is better and why? And people wonder why this forum gets bashed by outsiders.

Lay off the Levers
    Oh for cryin outloud Roy, just tell the guy what he likes already.

PSI
    I want that one

PSI, thank you for your honest opinion.....

With the switch from ICT licensing to TNT in 2006....
    DT
    DT, i can go on for hours about a certain wine, its grapes and appellation and my wife will go: "hmm, i like it", or, "hmm, i don't". so its all subjective in the end and as a loyal customer and fan i appreciate the fact that you feel the same regarding the importance of subjectivity. also, as a loyal customer and fan im happy to finally see black pixels on white that it was the ICT and not spesh that forced the move. i knew it!* I'm no expert but its amazing how close the new and old rears feel and i admire the choices you made, not putting up with ict and not going for some silly anti squat bs for marketing reasons.

*one day when we are old(er) men (i think were about the same age) we can sit over a beer, (or a virtual chat) and you can tell me the tale of HOW THE FRAK DOES SOMEONE GET A PATENT ON SOMETHING THAT EXISTED ALREADY?!?? isn't there a prior knowledge clause or something? but that's just my over developed sense of justice working overtime

mtbr member

Doood

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop
    Dude, if you already have both and have ridden both, then it seems that you're just insulting yourself by coming on here and asking other people which one -you- should like better.
    You should be telling us which one you like better, and why, if you can even tell the diff...

Regardless, it sounds like you should:
    1] move
    2] sell both 'questionable' bikes, and...
    3] move on to a Sultan!
    5 miles on a Sultan

Not really insulting myself. I have an HL Spot and a TNT flux - two different bikes with different geometries. So before I do the old swaparoo, I wanted to hear some experiences on the Flux HL specific and not blanket statements about HL vs. TNT.

Anyways, thank you for the feedback and you are absolutely right - The sultan is calling my name.
    Sit and spin my ass...

mtbr member

Are you Kill Roy? Mr. Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    So let me get this straight - you've ridden both, extensively, yet have no ability to make a decision as to which one is better and why? And people wonder why this forum gets bashed by outsiders.
    Roy, I really do not want to get rid of any bikes, I just have too many. I love both the Spot and the Flux. I just needed some profound feedback on HL Flux specific. Who knows, I may just keep both.
    So dude, your breaking my balls instead of helping me make a decision. And, what is wrong with asking for opinions. To Zilla's point - Just tell me the HL is better and that a Flux with an HL rear is the best bike ever.... and that the Spot would benefit of the stiffer TNT although that is why I ride a 10mm TA on the HL.

I just needed some oomph to sell one of my Turners. I have bougth Turners only, I have never sold one and I do not know if I can do that emotionally. Now we are talking about the real issue....
    Sit and spin my ass...

mtbr member
    Is a 2005 HL Spot rear compatible with a 2008 Sultan front triangle?
    Sit and spin my ass...

mtbr member
    Just get the Sultan already

Lay off the Levers
    I somehow don't think a 26" rear triangle will handle a 29" wheel very well.

I was busting Roy's balls not yours. Really you'd get the best answer swapping rears between your bikes.

I don't envy you having to sell either. I sold my RFX and miss it terribly, even though I love my Spot and Highline. Make sure you sell the bike you really ride the least.

absolutely....as compatable as yer current wheels would be on a bmx bike. kinda see where im goin with this?
    No, I'm NOT back!

on a routine expedition
    I thought you made your mind up a couple years ago:

But no, I would not buy a TNT Turner to save my life. There are other bikes with the same suspension design for a lot less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion Rasa
    Dude,
    We all know you bought your Turner for the HL. My point is, Turner has brand name equity and now they are trying to save some bucks. It is a freaking business. Sacrifice a little quality here and there to increase profits.

You can say all you want. I am not spending $2000 on a faux bar bike. That is a rip off.
    I have tried a ventana, Jamis, Kona, etc. all faux bars. I have ridden the burmer, spot, and six pack and I would say that the 575 with a push mod is far better in all aspects than any faux bar including your TNT crapola. The 575 gives the spot a run for the money, but the six pack is in a different league.
    My 575 is faster up and down than my buddy's specialized 120 (HL) and possibly faster than the spot on the climbs.

Sorry but reality is that TNT is not and will not deliver the performance of a HL turner. You can change all the tires and stems you want. In other words you can put all the lip stick on the pig you want, it is still a pig. Specialized has everyone by their balls. Now, that is a sound business strategy.

I predict that if Dave Turner does not go back to HL, he will be joining Tomac at the homeless shelter by 2009........

Tony E is provably having the biggest X-mas party of his existance right now, and laughing at your make believe tests TNT vs. HL that sound like RC in MBAction where all bikes are great! and all reviews sound the same.

When I get tired of the 575, The E Moments is looking good with that nice HL in the back. Even the Azonic sabre is looking good right now. I hate to say that about Ellsworth because they sucked compared to the Turners. But now ..... Well, Dave srewed up the bikes, oops! DAve is becoming the Krispy Kreme of high end bikes...

But, do what you want is your freaking money.

The point is TNT is not as good as HL period. Buy what ever you want. The 575 rides beautifully and it is a lot cheaper....

Winners of the TNT mistake - Specialized, Ellsworth, Kona, SC, Intense, Ventana, Yeti, crap even KHS

Losers - Turner (There is no incentive to buy a turner anymore)

Would you buy a TNT six pack or an Intense 6.6? You tell me Dr. faux.

mtbr member

Jesus man, they make you move to Dallas? Even the Flux is pushing it there.

mtbr member

Dooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!

[quote=Marshall Willanholly]I thought you made your mind up a couple years ago:

So you had to bring out my ignorant rant out!!! you should work for some political campaing team.

It was my first HL bike (spot) I was looking at and as soon as I was ready to buy, DT changed the design. So I went 575 and what a mistake that was. Do not blame me, blame the marketing schemes for the ICT 110% efficient blah blah blah. Also blame other homers that allowed me to test their HL bikes and were a dream to ride.

Since then, i have bought 3 turners so I have no problems eating my words and saying I was wrong. DT's brand equity is cult like and stronger that I ever imagined. He can make a hard tail and for all I know people will buy it. Like me, I would by a Turner Hardtail in a heart beat (Steel SS). Also I had not drank the cool aid yet. Everything changed right after that.

So yeah I was mad that DT went TNT at that point in time. Not after the cool aid and never after I had received world class customer service. This is a great company and I trust DT and Team. So yeah, I may just keep the HL rear and put it on the Flux and put the TNT on the spot and try them myself.
    Last edited by Zion Rasta; 07-01-2008 at 12:49 PM.
    Sit and spin my ass...

mtbr member

We are getting somewhere now

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMountain
    Jesus man, they make you move to Dallas? Even the Flux is pushing it there.
    Hellowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why I have been riding a Hard tail 29er single speed. And now you know why I want to sell one of the FS bikes. The question remains - If you lived in Dallas and you had a Spot HL and a Turner Flux TNT what would you do? I do not want to get rid of both my Turners.

i lived in Indianapolis before, and the the trails in Dallas are actually 20 times more technical than anything we had in Indiana. Seriously - IDB, Bar H, Grapevine, Sanson they are more technical than Brown County, 96th street, or Nebo and people ride AM bikes on those IN trails. I guess it depends....
    Sit and spin my ass...

Time flies...
    Roy, I really do not want to get rid of any bikes, I just have too many. I love both the Spot and the Flux. I just needed some profound feedback on HL Flux specific. Who knows, I may just keep both.
    So dude, your breaking my balls instead of helping me make a decision. And, what is wrong with asking for opinions. To Zilla's point - Just tell me the HL is better and that a Flux with an HL rear is the best bike ever.... and that the Spot would benefit of the stiffer TNT although that is why I ride a 10mm TA on the HL.

I just needed some oomph to sell one of my Turners. I have bougth Turners only, I have never sold one and I do not know if I can do that emotionally. Now we are talking about the real issue....
    OK, since you put it that way....
    I'm in almost the same boat. I've got a Flux and a Spot, and now an entry-level SS 29er.
    Without getting into all the details, I'm about 90+% convinced that a Sultan would cover 97% of my riding. But I still plan on test riding one for myself before I commit.
    I really don't want to let go of the two I have, but I need to lighten my 'stuff' load anyway.
    I've spent the last month working both Turners and have concluded that the Spot can replicate the Flux with the fork cranked down and light fast tires much better than the Flux would ever try to match the Spot.
    So the Flux is partially disassembled and the Spot is getting spoiled. I decided I simply won't sell the Spot.
    Back to your original dilemma... Many people are agreeing w/ DT in saying that the performance difference 'tween HL and TNT is negligible.
    If you can't tell a marked difference on your own bikes, then just leave them as they are and move on...
    If you want to sell one but just like how the other rear tri looks, or just wanna do it, then swap 'em.
    The man himself said that there is no real difference on the trail between the two.

Post pix of your new Sultan when it's built!!
    ...every day sends future to past...

trail fairy
    [quote=Zion Rasta]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Willanholly

So you had to bring out my ignorant rant out!!! you should work for some political campaing team.

It was my first HL bike (spot) I was looking at and as soon as I was ready to buy, DT changed the design. So I went 575 and what a mistake that was. Do not blame me, blame the marketing schemes for the ICT 110% efficient blah blah blah. Also blame other homers that allowed me to test their HL bikes and were a dream to ride.

Since then, i have bought 3 turners so I have no problems eating my words and saying I was wrong. DT's brand equity is cult like and stronger that I ever imagined. He can make a hard tail and for all I know people will buy it. Like me, I would by a Turner Hardtail in a heart beat (Steel SS). Also I had not drank the cool aid yet. Everything changed right after that.

So yeah I was mad that DT went TNT at that point in time. Not after the cool aid and never after I had received world class customer service. This is a great company and I trust DT and Team. So yeah, I may just keep the HL rear and put it on the Flux and put the TNT on the spot and try them myself.
    I hear ya Zion, man I was in a similar boat, I woulda been on a Spot a whole lot earlier, had been researching Spots Hecklers etc for sometime, except for another previous injury, broke 2 transverse processes in 03 and upon recovery the HL Spot was top of list, my buddy Spotz just picked one up end 03, so when I got back on the bike, I got to ride his.
    It was a great ride, and convinced me 5inch's was a good thing, I hadn't been on an FS since my Super V Moto and Foes Weasel riding days, so things had come along way! At the time though I got to ride some other bikes SC, E etc I know flame me.

One thing I didn't take into consideration at the time was size, Spotz was a large and had long stem 110x 5 back then was common, so I was never totally comfortable and it affected my buying decision, at the time we had no Turner dealers here, so risky to take a punt on size and as said I wasn't truly aware, I was riding a HT 24" TT with 115mm stem with a 100mm ta fork LOL XC geek, except I rode it like a DH bike, well tried too

Long story another situtation occurred and I ended up on another HL model soon to become two, well they were great rides but again I was never totally comfortable for many reasons, some bike some not!

Anyway I also ate my words as I was a HL convert and riding many other FS bikes at the time not much else came close, I helped move a fair few of those HLs, but then things changed and to hell with it I went TNT anyways cause I didn't want to go away from the rocker 4bar look and quality I was used to, Turner's were now available, the CS was legedary so no concerns, so I ditched the too HLs, drank the kool aid, chewed rotten jerky for a few months and went to the 06 tnt 5Spot this time in medium and specced it to suit my style by that time I knew exactly what I wanted, Ive never looked back and as a bike brand etc Ive never felt more happy or wanted another brand over it bike for bike! So sold on TNT...
    Soon decided that n RFX was in order so the 06 RFX tnt followed.

As for TNT vs HL Ive ridden Spotz HL spot since its a great ride and Ive convinced him many times to keep his and just franken it modify suspension upgrade components to keep it current which it is and hes still rocking it and its still one of the best rides around! Will get him on some 5.5 rockers one day.

In saying that for me I prefer TNT I can feel the stiffness, I feel more snap when I power my cranks and more stability in corners jumping etc on both bikes we have similar speccs, ta rear hubs same rims spokes etc, Ive almost got him fully converted from an XC dude to a decent All Mountain rider now LOL. taking frame size etc into consideration!

If brake jack did occur which Ive never noticed, it dosen't bother me Ive always had confidence in my front ends so as long as they go where I want I don't much care what the rear does, still the quality of the front to rear still impresses me after Ive ridden other bikes, sure my spec helps and setup etc

For me the benefits I look for are more in TNT than HL and I prefer that on my bikes in my Turner stable.

But thats my take what suits you, sounds like HL and maybe for the flux its nice to have, I'd be more inclined to push the rear shock if ya haven't already, go tubeless again if ya haven't already, likewise as you said you can always get tnt rear ends in future

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member

Thank you! That was profound...

[quote=trailadvent][quote=Zion Rasta]

Now that was the type of feedback I needed. So it sounds like it does not make sense to put the HL rear on the Flux. I do feel the snapyness of the Flux compared to the spot, but i thought that had to do with the amount of travel.

Both RP3's were pushed before they even saw the trail.

Maybe I would sell both to build a Sultan with I9's. At 6'2" and 180lbs I look better on 29" . I love the ride of my S.I.R. I know people who rave about the Jet 9 and RIP9, but I also know people that went from a RIP9 to a Sultan...

Anyone tired of 29" I got two blinged out turners. I could trade one for your Sultan....
    Sit and spin my ass...

trail fairy
    [quote=Zion Rasta][quote=trailadvent]

Now that was the type of feedback I needed. So it sounds like it does not make sense to put the HL rear on the Flux. I do feel the snapyness of the Flux compared to the spot, but i thought that had to do with the amount of travel.

Both RP3's were pushed before they even saw the trail.

Maybe I would sell both to build a Sultan with I9's. At 6'2" and 180lbs I look better on 29" . I love the ride of my S.I.R. I know people who rave about the Jet 9 and RIP9, but I also know people that went from a RIP9 to a Sultan...

Anyone tired of 29" I got two blinged out turners. I could trade one for your Sultan....
    Ahh no probs, the snappiness you refer too will still be in favour of the Flux no matter what rear end you have on there, though tnt imo does enhance that, so its not just tnt, there's weight angles lots of characteristics that will always make the flux snappier in situtations the flux is desinged for, the Spot can do well in those same situations but its a compromise until it gets a little rougher!

Ahh hard call on what you want to do there, its a big call, you sound like a 29er convert already so maybe not a big deal, but both those bikes Flux and Spot imo are hell of a bikes, I suspect you and others may one day regret moving them on, and ya have the S I R, i'd be happy with thsat myself, that would cure any 29er flush for me and still got too of the best, the hard part is choosing what to ride, I feel ya!

Saying that the Sultan will no doubt not be a disapointent either, thats what so dam hard with Turners, they all good, any other brand its pretty cut n dry for me what I'd have!

If I was still doing endurance more seriously I'd be hard pressed to choose a Sultan over a Flux, the reason I use the spot is its more comfy and I can don't care so much about a 20-30s here and there! a Sultan would be good for my slowing down endurance ass, who knows have to see what the body is like when Im able to ride again, it will still be awhile, so Spot is my tool for rehab!

Good luck ZR hard choices
    Last edited by trailadvent; 07-01-2008 at 03:53 PM.

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

The question remains - If you lived in Dallas and you had a Spot HL and a Turner Flux TNT what would you do?....
    you have my answer. the difinitive answer i might add.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

That is why I have been riding a Hard tail 29er single speed. And now you know why I want to sell one of the FS bikes. The question remains - If you lived in Dallas and you had a Spot HL and a Turner Flux TNT what would you do? I do not want to get rid of both my Turners.

i lived in Indianapolis before, and the the trails in Dallas are actually 20 times more technical than anything we had in Indiana. Seriously - IDB, Bar H, Grapevine, Sanson they are more technical than Brown County, 96th street, or Nebo and people ride AM bikes on those IN trails. I guess it depends....
    You still with the same company? I'd keep the Spot if you also travel and ride in different areas since it is more versatile.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    you have my answer. the difinitive answer i might add.
    Is that the definitive definitive answer

cause I'm

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

PSI
    I want that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Willanholly

man that's creepy. every word you ever written, every email, every site visited, every purchase, every download, since the first time you were on the web is recorded somewhere and stored and is retrievable...

mtbr member

feeling Guilty??

Quote Originally Posted by PSI
    man that's creepy. every word you ever written, every email, every site visited, every purchase, every download, since the first time you were on the web is recorded somewhere and stored and is retrievable...
    Just hope someone does not retrieve your Ghey porn. Everything else, you can probably explain to your wife...
    Sit and spin my ass...