mtbr member

World Video Premiere of Clay Porter's latest video; Hypnosis

Head down to Laguna Beach next month for the World Premiere of Clay Porter's latest video; Hypnosis. Between Honda Turner and Team Maxxis there will be plenty of great Turner action!

Hypnosis World Premiere

Thursday, February 9th at 8:00PM

Regency Laguna South Coast Cinema

162 So. Coast Hwy

Laguna Beach, Ca. 92651

Click on the flyer for directions

Now with flavor!!
    Wish I lived closer.

What's up with wentz? I noticed he wasn't on the team site anymore. Did he switch teams or maybe taking a break after his boo boo last year?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    Wish I lived closer.

What's up with wentz? I noticed he wasn't on the team site anymore. Did he switch teams or maybe taking a break after his boo boo last year?
    Steve's last season with Honda Turner was back in 2004. He's currently putting together his own four rider program. I don’t know all the details but I do know they’re going to be on Turners.

Now with flavor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratfink
    Steve's last season with Honda Turner was back in 2004. He's currently putting together his own four rider program. I don’t know all the details but I do know they’re going to be on Turners.
    I hope so. The whole reason I'm on a dhr is because he let me ride his bike for a few runs when he was staying with his folks at northstar a few years back.

I'm so behind the gossip.

Is the team going to be called the "this is how you make a jump out of a pebble and gap over that bush and then use that squirrel over there for a berm freeride squad?"