Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Feeding your addiction

Woah! Sweet summer Turner sale

FYI, just got notice that they are running a summer sale to clear out some inventory. 20% off on frames they have in stock (and they have good stock in almost everything at the moment). Sick deal, get em while they're hot. You can go through any Turner dealer and trade-in policy still applies also.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    larry@mtnhighcyclery.com
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

RPG
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Makin' room for DW Link inventory??? Either way, I'm gettin one of those DHRs. At 20% off, you can't afford not to. Woohoo!!!

banned
    Oooh, competing dealers. Maybe for fairness, this should be merged with Zaxxon's (Wrench Science) posting.

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    Oooh, competing dealers. Maybe for fairness, this should be merged with Zaxxon's (Wrench Science) posting.
    Competing? Reread V's post - ANY dealer...

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Can someone please elaborate on what the trade in policy entails?

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Must resist. I should just have my paycheck sent to Larry.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

Roy
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmac
    Competing? Reread V's post - ANY dealer...
    He's referring to the other dealer's thread.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

$500

Any Turner in any condition $500 off any current model. contact Greg@turnerbikes.com

DT

TLL
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    Any Turner in any condition $500 off any current model. contact Greg@turnerbikes.com

DT
    Can I trade my Titus?

[SIZE="1"](JUST kidding)[/SIZE]

Now if I could only convince Ventana to take a trade in on a Turner frame . . . .
    Last edited by TLL; 07-11-2008 at 03:43 PM.
    Hadley rear hub service here and here.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Is the trade in on top of the sale price? Spot price of $1719 - $500 trade = selling price of $1219???? Too good to be true?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

yep

Just contact Greg directly.

DT

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes

DT
    Thanks DT! Too bad I'm not willing to give up my Spot, unless I trade it in for an RFX..Hmmm Highline and a RFX don't sound too shabby.

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventanarama
    FYI, just got notice that they are running a summer sale to clear out some inventory. 20% off on frames they have in stock (and they have good stock in almost everything at the moment). Sick deal, get em while they're hot. You can go through any Turner dealer and trade-in policy still applies also.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    larry@mtnhighcyclery.com
    Thanks for the heads up Larry, but I think you already know I am all over it
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

Feeding your addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by CDMC
    Must resist. I should just have my paycheck sent to Larry.
    That can be arranged
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    That can be arranged
    This is looking really bad, especially since one of my buddies that I let ride my Burner told me to keep an eye out for one for him. I'm running the numbers, thinking, hey I just put a new fox RLC on the Burner and it has a Pushed RP23 and XR rockers, I'll offer it to him as a frame and fork for $1100, he can get a build kit and have a great bike for $2000 (I'll end up building it up), and I get an upgrade to a 5 Spot. The only question is if I even need a spot for where I ride (Bay Area).
    Riding slowly since 1977.

Living the Dream

Is South Mountain going to have another

Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er
    Thanks for the heads up Larry, but I think you already know I am all over it
    Highline on it soon?
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Can you still get it in a one of their custom colors? ...of course with an up-charge

Must resist

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    A friend of mine has a burner and has been jonesing to go 29. This could be what pushes him over the edge.

gravity curmudgeon
    Well shoot. I am enjoying my 5spot more than any bike I have ever owned and don't have a need (or even a want) for a new bike, and yet this still gets the old UGI going. Scenarios start running through the imagination: sell this, trade that, buy ...

Gosh darn it. Must wait for DW-link Turners.

mtbr member

Just a heads up...

IF you are thinking of availing yourself of this fine sale, and IF you will be sending in a paycheck or two to your friendly neighborhood Turner dealer, make sure you do it quickly, because I think it applies to in stock Turner frames. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure thats the "fine print". Jarrett is damned good about getting the dealers a list of in stock frames, so that shouldn't be a problem, but still, a deal this good could make you real upset if they "just sold out" of that lovely Sultan or DHR you have had your eye on.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    As previously posted, current inventory levels:

http://www.turnerbikes.com/08stock.html

Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    IF you are thinking of availing yourself of this fine sale, and IF you will be sending in a paycheck or two to your friendly neighborhood Turner dealer, make sure you do it quickly, because I think it applies to in stock Turner frames. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure thats the "fine print". Jarrett is damned good about getting the dealers a list of in stock frames, so that shouldn't be a problem, but still, a deal this good could make you real upset if they "just sold out" of that lovely Sultan or DHR you have had your eye on.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

When it gets to 40% I might make the move

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    larry@mtnhighcyclery.com
    But 20% off 2k plus is still a lot.

banned
    A Highline in my size is available and tempting, but alas, I can not give up my 06 RFX. The best bike I've ever owned. It's taken me many places my previous rides couldn't, where I thought I couldn't physically go before, and it's more bike than I'm capable of exploiting. I thank DT for setting me up with it all the time.

Still, who doesn't need a Highline?

fried stuff with cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    Still, who doesn't need a Highline?
    Exactly!

I just got my new one out this weekend at Highland Mtn in NH.
    Man...so much fun.
    I went there four times before this last trip with my 06 RFX and left hurt every time. This time I hit bigger stuff and left in one piece. Was it the bike? Dunno....but I had fun.
    Egg

mtbr member
    Yeah tempting for sure. Highlines are calling all of our names in search for homes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast