Hisforever

Whistler Passion

I’m hooked, thanks to BC & Whistler.

The riding in BC is great, going there for the first time I realized a few things.
    The riders there are some of the best in the world, They are also some of the most passionate about riding and A+ trailbuilding. Finally I think the guys that live and ride in BC are more responsible than anyone for pushing the levels of this sport. Witnessing these things was simply inspiring, its worth planning a trip every year from now on.

Heres some pics of the trail. ‘Cheap Thrills’ and another i forgot the name of.

Thanks to EBX & FM for the hookups!

An old RFX can still kick a$$. The 36Vanilla held up perfectly the whole time. The only thing that came up was due to lack of tuning on my part. Thanks to the drop at the end of ‘Clownshoes’ I realized I should increase the compression damping. duh.

Heres some pics of a couple rides
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice shots, especially like the first - kinda dark and grainy. Would love to ride there.

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Any plans to come back this year?

I've got the crankworks week reserved in whistler!

And a new camper van so I can head up there with the fam any time!

plus the shore... all over the shore this year.

cheap thrills, possibly my favorite trail anywhere. Good to see a picture that makes that first roller look as steep as it is. Funny in my helmet cam movie, it really doesn't look so steep. But man it took me a while to nut up for that one.

oly
    mtbr member
    I cant wait for Whistler. Having a nice shiny new Highline not being pushed to its fullest yet..

FM... maybe one of these days we can meet and ride? Im itching for Huckwagons in April soon...

Hisforever
    FM, the first pic is down towards the bottom, i think i took a side trail that took us to this section, ultra steep it was, its probably as steep as I could go w/out losing control. Thats what the shore/BC is all about!!!! whoo hoooooooooo here we come...

we will shoot to come sometime around the fall/late summer.

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHEEB
    FM, the first pic is down towards the bottom, i think i took a side trail that took us to this section, ultra steep it was, its probably as steep as I could go w/out losing control. Thats what the shore/BC is all about!!!! whoo hoooooooooo here we come...

we will shoot to come sometime around the fall/late summer.
    yeah, there is an easier route rider's right, correct? That are is called "Yoda's Playground", cheap thrills used to be much shorter, but this year it was extended/improved to route around a new development. Big ups to WORCA!

late summer should be rocking, let me know. Much less busy than last year, now that my daughter is through her first year.

Oly, lets do it! Have you hit galbraith recently? Good lord that place is getting awesome. I'm a week out on project RFX, after that you, myself and EB (with new gran mal) should hook up.

oly
    mtbr member
    Im riding sunday, then off for a couple weeks. Going to Japan 3rd-9th for work... Mid april though there will be some good riding... and maybe that damn snow will have melted. I also know the PA shuttle days will be cuming up soon. you gotta make it out to one.. they have alot of good trail out there.....