trail fairy

Where's Ssinga Mod

Hi guys just not seen Ss wee fella anywhere for a wee bit is he away on vacation, busy or in the time out corner

Hope all well, just checkin in

Chur....
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Big Wheel Homer !!
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Hi guys just not seen Ss wee fella anywhere for a wee bit is he away on vacation, busy or in the time out corner

Hope all well, just checkin in

Chur....
    He's in the process of trying to sell his house, move to Alabama, and he started a new job yesterday. I hope to meet up with him tomorrow for a after work ride. Other than having his family in ATL and having to stay with the inlaws here in Huntsville, I guess he's doing fine.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug
    He's in the process of trying to sell his house, move to Alabama, and he started a new job yesterday. I hope to meet up with him tomorrow for a after work ride. Other than having his family in ATL and having to stay with the inlaws here in Huntsville, I guess he's doing fine.
    Cool ! pug cheers for the update, wish him well, Im feeling for him, thankfully I don't have inlaw's but Im looing at going through a similar proces in the coming months, just got mak sure an ambulance can tow a trailer with all my shite, I need to go to some healing climes

So I can totally relate to his sit, thats whats great about www, ya fingers can do allot of the walking..

Chur

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Why on earth would someone move to Alabama? Well, I guess if you lived in Louisiana maybe. I do hope the guy comes out of this with no emotional scars.

Big Wheel Homer !!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMountain
    Why on earth would someone move to Alabama?
    Uuuhhh..........~45 miles of some of the best singletrack in the southeast

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug
    Uuuhhh..........~45 miles of some of the best singletrack in the southeast
    How's that go....the best you've ridden is the best you know?

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jncarpenter
    How's that go....the best you've ridden is the best you know?
    And what would you douchebags know about AL? Not what you think you know by watcing TV.
    Can't stop, Won't stop.

trail fairy
    I remember this SWEET HOME ALABAMA coming home to you!! yeahaaaaa

Seriously, Ive always had a thang for Southern Chicks! I Love that accent ohhh yeahhhh

Southern girlz rule!!

And that applies in this country too

We used to have a saying about "Ice Cream" years ago often licked never beaten totally innocent really!

Churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    And what would you douchebags know about AL? Not what you think you know by watcing TV.
    Since I have a bunch of family there and have traveled there annually for over 25 years, I guess I do know a little. Putz.

Quote Originally Posted by jncarpenter
    Since I have a bunch of family there and have traveled there annually for over 25 years, I guess I do know a little. Putz.
    Oh "annually"? So I assume your impling that you have a single clue?

Try again jackoff.
    Can't stop, Won't stop.

not so super...
    I'm hanging in there - thanks for checking on me. With the new JOB there will be no daytime MTBR. As soon as the in-laws fix their computer I'll set-up my wireless access point so I can hang out with ya'll at night.

I did get a ride in Monday and will be going again tomorrow.
    Last edited by SSINGA; 05-06-2008 at 07:54 PM.
    Nothing to see here.

29 some of the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMountain
    Why on earth would someone move to Alabama? Well, I guess if you lived in Louisiana maybe. I do hope the guy comes out of this with no emotional scars.
    Nice

I got a lot of responses like this when I told people I was moving to Alabama. It seemed unthinkable to leave Santa Cruz's miles of sweet trails behind. Ignorance may be bliss, but it is still ignorance There is a whole world out there and it is full of sweet singletrack. If you keep an open mind and a willingness to explore I find that there are far more good places to ride than bad ones

About the only negative I have on moving to Alabama is that it is not really friendly for foot traffic or bicycle commuting. In time we may be able to get some bike paths to navigate, but for now it is a bit sketchy hanging it out there in traffic and hoping for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

Quote Originally Posted by AL29er
    Nice

I got a lot of responses like this when I told people I was moving to Alabama. It seemed unthinkable to leave Santa Cruz's miles of sweet trails behind. Ignorance may be bliss, but it is still ignorance There is a whole world out there and it is full of sweet singletrack. If you keep an open mind and a willingness to explore I find that there are far more good places to ride than bad ones

About the only negative I have on moving to Alabama is that it is not really friendly for foot traffic or bicycle commuting. In time we may be able to get some bike paths to navigate, but for now it is a bit sketchy hanging it out there in traffic and hoping for the best.
    Maybe up there in little old Huntsville. Down here in the big city we have an entire road with a bike lane! It's in a state park, but still.
    Can't stop, Won't stop.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Who would want to ride a bike in Alabama?

Might have a couple of trips down there in June/July, have to look into another HIH

mtbr member

Good luck man...

Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    I'm hanging in there - thanks for checking on me. With the new JOB there will be no daytime MTBR. As soon as the in-laws fix their computer I'll set-up my wireless access point so I can hang out with ya'll at night.

I did get a ride in Monday and will be going again tomorrow.
    Good luck Supermod, hope to hear from you soon. We miss our little wee-man Sean...

not so super...
    One week of work nearly done and 2 rides completed. Time to drive back to the big city to see the family.
    Nothing to see here.