Making fat cool since '71

Where to get a zerk gun...

for my franken-spack (5 pack)? The shop I bought mine in didn't have any (odd...) and I didn't ask. Which "grease" have folks had good luck with for the wet/grimmy/mud winters/spring/summer we have in western OR (and the dry dusty summer/falls in central OR)? Thank you, thank you very much.

BTW: my first hundred or so miles on the Spack have been good. I'm getting used to the handling differences (as compared to the Heckler) on steep and twisty stuff. Ride well.

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

fried stuff with cheese
    Got mine directly from Turner in their store. I'm sure you can get them anywhere, but I'm lazy.
    Egg

banned
    It's a bit cheaper to buy from Turner direct because they put that long needle on and bend it for you. i got my gun a couple weeks before they started offering them this way in the store, so I ended up getting the needle on order from my LBS, which cost me about $10. list was like $13.

over researcher
    Cottage Grove huh? I'm jealous. My wife, kids, and I moved from Eugene in 2002. I loved it there.

Maybe I should pay attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Locotiki
    Got mine directly from Turner in their store. I'm sure you can get them anywhere, but I'm lazy.
    I've surfed around their store (bought a T...), but didn't look at that section, until now, thanks. I'll do that, it's almost too easy.

Kraig...

We dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by royta
    Cottage Grove huh? I'm jealous. My wife, kids, and I moved from Eugene in 2002. I loved it there.
    I've always loved this part of the world. We moved to Eugina several years ago and two years ago escaped to the Grove and got some space (and blackberries...). It took some work, and "sacrifice" to get where we are at, but I positivley love living in the southern Willamtte valley and in the middle of nowhere now. If only I could find a way to avoid Eugina all together now, but you know how work is...

The trails are still here and still prime if you make it back. Take care.

Kraig...