mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Where can I get a Turner 5 Spot DW Front Triangle

Do you think I could get one direct from Turner? If not, any ideas?

mtbr member
    Give Greg (at Turner) a call...it is worth trying. From what I understand, they have some (probably limited in number) past yr spares.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Trying again with this. I have determined that I need a large front triangle. I have tried Turner direct, but have unfortunately not received a response yet. Hoping the MTBR forum can help me.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Don't give up, I bought a replacement front triangle for my flux from turner!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

?

951 677 1711 x 202 or 205 or

Greg@turnerbikes.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I dropped a follow up email to Greg 2 hours ago, I guess it might be a spam mail issue or something. I can't phone today as it is very late here in the UK now, but will try Monday as i did not have your number before.

Thanks Neil

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Emailed Greg yesterday regarding a different issue but to no avail. Hope he gets back to me soon.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi,

I spoke with Turner today and unfortunately they had no spares at the current time. I should explain its not a warranty failing, I bought the used rear triangle hoping to find a front triangle, so not a reflection on Turner in any way.

I did learn that I can definitely use any year of the 5 spot front triangles. If anybody has a large please shout :-) I will keep a hold of the rear triangle for a while and see if anything turns up. Thanks for your help guys.

Neil
    Last edited by neiloxford; 01-23-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by neiloxford View Post
    Hi,

I spoke with Turner today and unfortunately they had no spares at the current time. I should explain its not a warranty failing, I bought the used rear triangle hoping to find a front triangle, so not a reflection on Turner in any way.

I did learn that I can definitely use any year of the 5 spot front triangles. If anybody has a large please shout :-) I will keep a hold of the rear triangle for a while and see if anything turns up. Thanks for your help guys.

Neil
    I have a large `11 front triangle that I am hoping to swap for a medium at some point.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi Kapusta,

I will point you in the direction of any mediums that I come across. I found a medium 2009, but would imagine you would be looking for a later one.

If you find a medium, and find yourself with the large going spare, please bear me in mind.

Thanks Neil

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by neiloxford View Post
    Hi Kapusta,

I will point you in the direction of any mediums that I come across. I found a medium 2009, but would imagine you would be looking for a later one.

If you find a medium, and find yourself with the large going spare, please bear me in mind.

Thanks Neil
    Will do.

I've been bugging Turner for a few months now seeing if they come across extra med front triangles, but so far no luck. If they do get one in, and they don't want mine for trade in, I'll let you know.

FWIW, mine is ano gray.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I now have a large front triangle from a member of a UK bike forum. Happy days !

Next I have to find some cheap bushings...or a rebuild kit...

mtbr member
    What colour is your large front tringle,i have a painted orange medium & fancy a large.

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
    What colour is your large front tringle,i have a painted orange medium & fancy a large.
    I explain here:
    Got a Medium 5-Spot you want to trade for a Large?