2K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  cowdog 
#1 ·
hehe

I am joining the Turner family. Please welcome my new 5spot Blue Ano Medium

giving her some lovin'

See less See more
#10 ·
Single Track MTBer said:
I really like the blue. Nice bike. When you expect to have it built?
Whenever I get my Talas back from FOX warranty. I had some play in the bushing. So unfortunately not till the end of next week. I will be sure to post pictures! Can anyone give advice if a 5'9 rider will need a laid back seatpost on a medium?

#12 ·
IntenseKipp said:
Whenever I get my Talas back from FOX warranty. I had some play in the bushing. So unfortunately not till the end of next week. I will be sure to post pictures! Can anyone give advice if a 5'9 rider will need a laid back seatpost on a medium?
You should not need a lay back post. And if you'd sent your fork to Push, you'd be riding now.

Welcome to Poser/snob nation!:D

P.S. if you need to get up to speed on Rules and Regs. Give Squeaky a shout.

#17 ·
Okay I'll ask, what's STR?
Two Intense converts on on the same night? They run out of KoolAid over there? Not to worry, we have plenty.:D

Seriously though, that's a beautiful blue.

And Renegade gave me flak...at least I didn't kiss my new frame...well not on camera anyway.

#26 ·
Always Good to see an HL

For those who might be interested, I was at the Fountain Valley CA Performance Bike Shop (old Supergo) last week and they had one XL 5-Spot for $1125, maybe $1195. It was less than $1200 for sure and it had the HL.:D They also had a Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper frame size Med in a fantastic anodized gold for $1099, and the HL was included at no extra cost.;) The HLs are out there. Get yours while you can.

BTW, what a beautiful 5-Spot, I-Kipp. That is the most stunning 5-Spot I've seen.:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.