mtbr member
    Jan 2004

What would happen if you could bottle up sunshine?

It might look like this:

and this:

BWAHAHAHAHAH! It finally arrived!!!

Coming off a Nightrider classic plus, this thing is absolutely the bomb. I took the friggin ugly ass water bottle cage off the 6-pack and now everything has clean lines, is lighter and doesn't bounce around. These guys have everything figured out. Detail directions, simple and effective design, and bright as all hell. The bike was actually SIGNIFIGANTLY lighter. I was completely impressed.

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Dayammmn! That looks really sweet. Everybody that uses the Lupine lights says they are far and away the shiznit. One question: How does the battery mount? I thought they were water bottle shaped.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TurnersNotEnough
    Dayammmn! That looks really sweet. Everybody that uses the Lupine lights says they are far and away the shiznit. One question: How does the battery mount? I thought they were water bottle shaped.
    It's in the little baggie with a wolf picture on it. It straps onto the top tube as well as the downtube. The light will last 3 hours or so at high power, which throws out somewhere in the neighborhood of 900 lumens.

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Which model is that? The Edison 5?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TurnersNotEnough
    Which model is that? The Edison 5?
    Yeah.

I did some friggin hard ass labor for the passed 8 weekends in a row. The agreement between my friend and I was, I break my back helping him do masonry and he buys me the best light on the market.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Just curious, but what is the syringe included in the package for? A free hit of crack to ensure your happiness with your new lighting system?

SASQUATCH!
    Very nice!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dyst0pia
    Just curious, but what is the syringe included in the package for? A free hit of crack to ensure your happiness with your new lighting system?
    I think its grease for the contacts if you ride in sh*tty conditions.