mtbr member
    Sep 2011

What a waste of a new Turner frame !

Good to see that its being sorted by CRC, but lesson for people thinking about ordering from CRC

How to wreck a brand new Turner Frame (Thanks CRC shipping department.....) Singletrack Forum

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Thats unlucky ... but shipping damage happens. Mine arrived unharmed and well. The customs thing is - I don't know but usually that's a percentage of the value of the included goods - so it doesn't really make any difference if you ship stuff seperately or in one package.

mtbr member
    At least CRC did him right by him, he's getting a black replacement frame.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by neiloxford View Post
    Good to see that its being sorted by CRC, but lesson for people thinking about ordering from CRC

How to wreck a brand new Turner Frame (Thanks CRC shipping department.....) Singletrack Forum
    It's been a few years now but I ordered a Flux frame from them along with a set of cranks and a cassette. They put the cassette in a padded envelope but never sealed it up. The frame was shipped from Europe to the US and by the time I received it, it was covered in little chip marks from the cassette bouncing around inside the box. They replaced the frame and reimbursed for return shipping but it extended my build time by a month. I guess it happens but it's sad to see it when it could have been prevented.
    Last edited by FireLikeIYA; 02-15-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Killing it with close inspection.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    That's crazy. If they just put a little bit of effort into packaging, they could save themselves a ton of money and customers. What do they do with the trashed frames???