Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46
  1. #1
    moe.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    367

    What does your RFX weigh?

    Fo's is just under 35. Mine is an '06 with a DHX Air just under 32 w/slime tubes and nevegal 2.35s. I also have some carbon and am running DT 5.1s w/240s (TA). I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I will post pics of mine later when I am not at work.
    Last edited by mtntrance; 11-17-2006 at 08:48 PM.
    "These people take a dump that’s a bigger difference than the a 5 Spot and a Blur LTc." DT

  2. #2
    Rides Uphill Slow
    Reputation: The Hookler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    464
    I have an '06 and it came in at 33.82 lbs on the digi scale. Not bad considering I didn't go all crazy on the parts.

  3. #3
    banned
    Reputation: Jerk_Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,480
    you guys should mention if it's got a dhx air or coil as a first thing to compare apples to apples.

  4. #4
    Knollician
    Reputation: tiSS'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,329
    ~37lbs.

    06 medium RFX
    DHX Coil with 550lb spring
    66SL
    King/Stans FR
    Maxxis DH 2 ply tires [tubeless (1350 grams each )]
    XTR derailluers
    XT shift pods
    XT cassette
    Juicy 7 with 203mm front/185 rear (galfer rotors)
    Race Face Evolve cranks
    Thomson post/stem
    Race Face DH bar
    Selle Italia flite saddle
    FSA Pig DH headset
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

  5. #5
    not so super...
    Reputation: SSINGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,459
    34.46lbs

    05 Small 6 Pack w/ DHX-A
    Basic Homer build
    Nothing to see here.

  6. #6
    Living the Dream
    Reputation: Alpenglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,578

    When I lived in Tucson

    Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er
    ~37lbs.
    Maxxis DH 2 ply tires [tubeless (1350 grams each )]
    I started out running heavy tires Panaracer DH Pro's, but that sh$t got old, fast. My last year I was running 2.35 to 2.5 nevegals or stickee kinetics at around 800-900 grams. I'm sure you have your reasons for your tires, but you could save 2-3 lbs in tires alone. BTW, I'm very interested in those new Stans ZTR FR rims that are comig out.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

  7. #7
    Lay off the Levers
    Reputation: Bikezilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,137
    37.6lbs
    including
    EX823 rims (36h rear)
    Gravity dropper
    Control-Z platform clipless pedals
    2.3 UST tires
    DHX-C & 800# Spring
    but it pedals like it weighs ... oh forgetaboutit!

    Update: I just replaced both tires (one was UST the other std both had tubes) Now w/ 2.3 UST and no tubes 36.77# Weeee I'm a weight weeine now!

    BTW have you checked the RFX/Pack setup database?






    [SIZE=1]* Frame Size & Color:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]RFX 06 Large Custom Paint: Sparkle Green on Black PC.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Shock: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]DHX 5.0 800# spring[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Fork: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Marzocchi 06 66 SL[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Brakes: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Shimano XTR Calipers, XT resivoirs, DangerBoy gold levers, Hope 2-pc 203mm/185mm Brake rotors[/SIZE]


    [SIZE=1]* Cranks: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Shimano XT / E-13 Supercharger bash ring[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Derailleur: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Shimano XT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Derailleur: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Sram X0 '05[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Pedals: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Time Control-Z[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Stem: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Thomson X4 120mmx10*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Handlebar: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Answer ProTaper / 31.8mm[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Seatpost: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Garvity Dropper 1-4 inch / Homer approved[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Saddle: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Wtb Laser Ti[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Bottom Bracket: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Shimano X-type XT/XTR (one of each)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Cassette: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Shimano LX[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Chain: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Shimano XTR[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Headset: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Chris King gold no thread[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Grips: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Black Salsa Del Fuego Lock ons with Black Dangerboy Skull end caps[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Tire: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Fat Albert 2.35 UST w/o stans[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Rim: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Mavic EX-823 32 h[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Hub:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Chris King 20mm Gold[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Tire: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Maxxis High Roller 2.35 UST w/o stans[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Rim:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Mavic EX-823 36 h[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Hub:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Chris King 72pt 36h Gold w/ Gold Hope skewer[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Shifters: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Sram X9 Trigger shifters[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Seatclamp:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Hope QR Gold[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Chainguide: [/SIZE][SIZE=1]E-13 DRS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Cables[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Galfer Braided SS hydro lines / Generic SS / Generic 5mm housing[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

    [SIZE=2]* Weight: [/SIZE][SIZE=2]36.77
    [/SIZE]

    Last edited by Bikezilla; 11-19-2006 at 09:10 AM.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

  8. #8
    Knollician
    Reputation: tiSS'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow
    I started out running heavy tires Panaracer DH Pro's, but that sh$t got old, fast. My last year I was running 2.35 to 2.5 nevegals or stickee kinetics at around 800-900 grams. I'm sure you have your reasons for your tires, but you could save 2-3 lbs in tires alone. BTW, I'm very interested in those new Stans ZTR FR rims that are comig out.

    I've been running the DH tires for about 9 months now. I am used to the weight so it is not a problem. I have run the 800-900 gram tires with no success. I simply cut the sidewalls. The additional time it takes me to climb is balanced by the time it takes me to repair a tire. Before the DH tires, i was nearly flatting every ride. I've had zero issues with flats sonce the change. The weight is worth the reliability and peace of mind I get.

    Did you see my mini review in the other post on Stans' rims? I should note that my brother is running Olympic rims on his Moment with great success. He rides the same SOMO trails I do, but he is more graceful than I am. He weighs about the same I do.
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

  9. #9
    banned, again
    Reputation: The Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    128
    mine's at 17.8 lbs with the new Helium Tubeless setup.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: krispy@go-ride.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,020
    2007 RFX--30.75 lbs for this 125lb squirrell
    DHX-A (for now...)
    Z1 fork
    2.3 light tires setup w/maxxis strip n stans
    GD descender post
    xt cranks,x9 dt
    WTB wheels w/500g rims
    light aluminum parts otherwise

    click signature for pic
    Giant Reign Advanced 27.5/Rockshox Pike/Sram XX1
    Giant STP/ Rockshox Revelation
    Salsa Mukluk/Rockshox Bluto/Sram X1

  11. #11
    Rides Uphill Slow
    Reputation: The Hookler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    you guys should mention if it's got a dhx air or coil as a first thing to compare apples to apples.
    dhx coil.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,260
    Quote Originally Posted by mtntrance
    Fo's is just under 35. Mine is an '06 with a DHX Air just under 32 w/slime tubes and nevegal 2.35s. I also have some carbon and am running DT 5.1s w/240s (TA). I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I will post pics of mine later when I am not at work.
    actually, after reweighing it today at the shop, for the second time in 2 days, 35.7 lbs

  13. #13
    Team Sanchez
    Reputation: El Chingon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,367
    2007 XL RFX weighs in at 37 lbs.

    DHXcoil
    66 SL ATA
    Gravity Dropper
    Avid Code disc brakes

  14. #14
    Brass Nipples!
    Reputation: Bob the Wheelbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,008

    6 Pack, not an RFX, but...

    36.9 pounds in its current form with flat pedals and DH wheels and tires.

    I'm going to switch to my Time's, lighter wheels and tires, DHX-A and Thomson post to see how much weight I can drop for climbing days, I'm guessing it will be around 4 pounds.

    EDIT: the lighter configuration weighs exactly 5 pounds less at 31.9 pounds. Before and after diet pics below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bob the Wheelbuilder; 12-07-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

  15. #15
    trail fairy
    Reputation: trailadvent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,652
    BZ good weight dude
    Mine pedals like its 32lbs though and jumps like its 28lbs I like it a little heavier, though Ive put my mallet ms back on so I'll drop a few grams
    I couldn't get used to flats too unsafe for me on the big jumps where I have to pedal hard, just technique but Ive been clipped in too long so went and bought some 661 radars now I hopefuly can go bigger with confidence and get a little stylie

    I could easliy swap to my DT5.1s off my Spot and get to 35lbs I think but I don't know why maybe for a long ride.

    Ta's Light Freeride weapon
    >>

    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Frame Size & Color:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]RFX 06 Med Ano Green (TNT)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Shock: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Cane Creek CCDB 550lb spring[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Fork: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Marzocchi 06 66 RC2X white[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Brakes: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Magura Louise FRs 203mm/185mm/Braking rotors[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Cranks: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Race Face Atlas/ RF bash Guard[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Derailleur: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sram X Gen[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Derailleur: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sram X9 07[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Pedals: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Crank Bros Mallet Ms[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Stem: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Diety 50mm White[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Handlebar: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Diety White / 31.8mm[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Seatpost: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Garvity Dropper 4inch / Homer approved[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Saddle: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Wtb Pure V camo[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Bottom Bracket: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]RF Integrated with Diablous BB[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Cassette: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sram PC 990[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Chain: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sram PC 991[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Headset: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Chris King gold no thread[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Grips: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Oury Lock ons with Diety end caps[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Tire: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]WTB Weirwolf 2.5
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Rim: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sun MTX Snow Camo 34mm 32 h[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Front Hub:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Hadley 20mm Gold[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Tire: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Maxis Minion 2.35
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Rim:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sun MTX Snow Camo 34mm 32 h[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Rear Hub:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Hadley 36pt 10mm bolt through gold[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Shifters: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Sram X0 Impulse shifters[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Seatclamp:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Turner[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Chainguide: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Blackspire Stinger[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]* Cables[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Nokon
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]* Weight: [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]37.67
    [/SIZE]




    Last edited by trailadvent; 11-19-2006 at 10:48 PM.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

    MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

    Leatt FAQs


  16. #16
    trail fairy
    Reputation: trailadvent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,652
    Bob nice rig dude, I didn't know you'd come over to the 6Pack/RFX army welcome buddy good to have ya fully on board, Burner Sultan and 6pack awesome, even some Sram on there Im impressed

    cheers ta

    FO
    actually, after reweighing it today at the shop, for the second time in 2 days, 35.7 lbs
    FO after a chain guide and GD you'll make it to atleast 36.5 getting into real RFX territory awesome FO good work now get some ride picss up there of you going big.
    Last edited by trailadvent; 11-18-2006 at 10:30 PM.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

    MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

    Leatt FAQs


  17. #17
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,260
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Bob nice rig dude, I didn't know you'd come over to the 6Pack/RFX army welcome buddy good to have ya fully on board, Burner Sultan and 6pack awesome, even some Sram on there Im impressed

    cheers ta



    FO after a chain guide and GD you'll make it to atleast 36.5 getting into real RFX territory awesome FO good work now get some ride picss up there of you going big.
    had a break in ride today....another mellow ride tomorrow unfortunately as I made plans some time ago for the ride. In any event, I will have about 50 miles over this weekend on the bike.

  18. #18
    roots, rocks, rhythm
    Reputation: Dawgprimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    544
    I am posting just to make you guys all feel good about yourself.

    Warning-components selected very durable w/o considering of weight
    -44lbs
    -XL '00 RFX
    -Vanilla RC(pushed)
    -but it pedels like it weights 44 lbs lite.......

    wouldn't change a thing on it other than a new fork.

    K

  19. #19
    trail fairy
    Reputation: trailadvent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,652
    so give us the break down how did it feel, did you like the ride, has it exceeeded your expectations come on fo ta wants a review dude you likey the fork brakes shock wheels bar stem combo

    Demanding ta huh
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

    MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

    Leatt FAQs


  20. #20
    aka DJ Papi
    Reputation: emrs0414's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    403

    Smile Demo 07 RFX...

    Just sharing a pic of my Demo 07 RFX: 31 lbs flat. (some parts interchanged from my 05 Six Pack)

    * Frame Size & Color: Demo 07 RFX Med Black (TNT)
    * Rear Shock: 07 Fox DHX-Air
    * Fork: Marzocchi 06 66 SL
    * Brakes: Magura Louise FRs with Galfer Rotors 185mm- front 160mm rear
    * Cranks: 05 Shimano XTR
    * Front Derailleur: Sram X Gen 07
    * Rear Derailleur: Sram X9 07
    * Pedals: Crank Bros Mallet Ms
    * Stem: Thompson 70 mm
    * Handlebar: Easton Monkey Lite DH
    * Seatpost: Garvity Dropper 3 inch - Homer approved
    * Saddle: Turner Chro-Mo FR
    * Bottom Bracket: with Shimano
    * Cassette: Shimano XTR 11-34
    * Chain: Shimano Dura Ace
    * Headset: Chris King Black No Threadset
    * Grips: Specialized w/ Dangerboy end caps
    * Front/Rear Tire: Specialized Adrenaline Pro 2.1
    * Front/Rear Rims: DT Swiss Ex 5.1D
    * Front/Rear Hubs: Chris King with F- 20mm thru
    * Shifters: Sram 07 X9 Trigger shifters
    * Weight: 31 lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    162
    Large 06 with coil front and rear and good components.......35.9#....

    My new build begins..................RFX!!!

  22. #22
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,971
    well this got me interested in tryin to figure out what my med '07 might weigh so i added up everything in the build box, includin the super long steerer, stock heavyish demo wheels and tires and came up with 23.76 lbs. add to that a frame weight of about 7.2lbs, my e13 bash guard and cheesey chain guide and im just about 31.5 - 31.75 id say. toss my lighter 2.35 minion dhf's, a push ti bolt kit for the rockers and the possibility of some i9 endros and ill guess ill drop close to another pound or so. much better than i had hoped for. eat yer heart out bo kizzel!

    ’07 Turner RFX 6.5” travel
    ’07 Fox DHXA rear shock
    Chris King Aheadset
    ’07 Fox Float 36 fork 6.5” travel
    Wheels Manufacturing headset spacers
    Thomson Elite stem 100mm x 5 deg
    Easton Monkey Lite DH h/bar 26” x 1 ½” rise
    ODI Ruffian Lock Jaw grips
    ODI h/bar plugs
    Salsa Flip Off s/post qr
    Maxm MX5 seatpost
    WTB Shadow ti saddle
    Sram X-9 shifters 9 spd
    Sram X-9 rear derailleur long cage
    Sram X-9 front derailleur
    Shimano derailleur cables
    Bontrager 4mm derailleur housing
    Wheels Manufacturing alloy 4mm ferrules
    XT 970 175mm cranks
    E Thirteen Supercharger bash guard
    Heim 3 chain tensioner
    MRP LRP roller kit
    Crank Brothers Mallet M pedals
    SRAM PG-980 cassette 11/34
    SRAM PC-990 chain
    Lizard Skins chainstay guard
    Magura BAT brake levers
    Magura Louise rear brake
    Magura 160mm rotor
    Magura Louise front brake
    Magura 180mm rotor
    Goodridge hydraulic brake lines
    WTB Speed Disc Trail wheelset
    Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxPro 26 x 2.35 kevlar tires
    Bontrager p/v tubes


    Actual weight: 31.5 lbs aprox

    keep in mind im a 165lb 1st class huck wimp and this is most likely my only rideable fs bike for some time so it must behave like a trail bike, not nessesarilly a fr rig. that is till i can get another flux then look for it to develop a beer belly.
    No, I'm NOT back!

  23. #23
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Some damn nice rigs here! The RFX is a very fun bike, mine weighs 37.3 with a set of Sun Ringle cheapo tank wheels, psyched about building a pair of wheels soon and losing a little weight.

  24. #24
    Displaying UGI Symptoms
    Reputation: murphie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    184

    What no GD?

    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    well this got me interested in tryin to figure out what my med '07 might weigh so i added up everything in the build box, includin the super long steerer, stock heavyish demo wheels and tires and came up with 23.76 lbs. add to that a frame weight of about 7.2lbs, my e13 bash guard and cheesey chain guide and im just about 31.5 - 31.75 id say. toss my lighter 2.35 minion dhf's, a push ti bolt kit for the rockers and the possibility of some i9 endros and ill guess ill drop close to another pound or so. much better than i had hoped for. eat yer heart out bo kizzel!

    ’07 Turner RFX 6.5” travel
    ’07 Fox DHXA rear shock
    Chris King Aheadset
    ’07 Fox Float 36 fork 6.5” travel
    Wheels Manufacturing headset spacers
    Thomson Elite stem 100mm x 5 deg
    Easton Monkey Lite DH h/bar 26” x 1 ½” rise
    ODI Ruffian Lock Jaw grips
    ODI h/bar plugs
    Salsa Flip Off s/post qr
    Maxm MX5 seatpost
    WTB Shadow ti saddle
    Sram X-9 shifters 9 spd
    Sram X-9 rear derailleur long cage
    Sram X-9 front derailleur
    Shimano derailleur cables
    Bontrager 4mm derailleur housing
    Wheels Manufacturing alloy 4mm ferrules
    XT 970 175mm cranks
    E Thirteen Supercharger bash guard
    Heim 3 chain tensioner
    MRP LRP roller kit
    Crank Brothers Mallet M pedals
    SRAM PG-980 cassette 11/34
    SRAM PC-990 chain
    Lizard Skins chainstay guard
    Magura BAT brake levers
    Magura Louise rear brake
    Magura 160mm rotor
    Magura Louise front brake
    Magura 180mm rotor
    Goodridge hydraulic brake lines
    WTB Speed Disc Trail wheelset
    Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxPro 26 x 2.35 kevlar tires
    Bontrager p/v tubes


    Actual weight: 31.5 lbs aprox

    keep in mind im a 165lb 1st class huck wimp and this is most likely my only rideable fs bike for some time so it must behave like a trail bike, not nessesarilly a fr rig. that is till i can get another flux then look for it to develop a beer belly.
    Hey CactusC:

    What? No gravity dropper? You may bust 32 pounds when that is put on
    [SIZE="3"]24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
    - Stephen Wright
    [/SIZE]

  25. #25
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,971
    a gd is in the plan. for now all im worried about is buildin it for local rides where its not needed. big tires, the super comfy turner branded velo saddle and big ass 31.8 fsa alloy bar/stem combo will join it makin it a 33 - 34lb pig.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •