Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Warranty: direct or through dealer?

I broke my 2010 5 Spot at the down tube & bottom bracket weld. It snapped clean. Just a bad weld...no big deal. It happens.

Does Turner want you to contact them or go through a dealer?

Thx,

Jay

Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    I called them directly a few years back when I bent a seat stay on my first ride of my used RFX.

(951) 677-1711

They seem to have a link at the website for warranty now that you could use:

Turner Bikes - Contact Warranty

You probably found all that information out when you went to the website though.

Bobo

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo_krkk_NIN View Post
    I called them directly a few years back when I bent a seat stay on my first ride of my used RFX.

(951) 677-1711

They seem to have a link at the website for warranty now that you could use:

Turner Bikes - Contact Warranty

You probably found all that information out when you went to the website though.

Bobo
    I looked, and didn't see a section for snapped my 2010 spot clean at the down tube/BB area, or the like. Not a section for bad weld, no big deal either.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008
    My local bike shop, Cycle Path in Portland, is taking care of it. Nice deal.

Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
    My local bike shop, Cycle Path in Portland, is taking care of it. Nice deal.
    Cool! You getting the Burner through them?

Bobo

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008
    I would have to sell my Spot frame and buy the Burner. I would like a Burner but the new wheels, fork, and frame might be more than I want to spend right now.

I think they are going to fix the weld, paint it, and do the pivots for free. Not a bad deal One of the things I tell folks about Turner bikes is the customer service and how they stand by their stuff. They may not out perform all bikes but there is something nice about the customer service they provide...

Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
    I think they are going to fix the weld, paint it, and do the pivots for free. Not a bad deal One of the things I tell folks about Turner bikes is the customer service and how they stand by their stuff. They may not out perform all bikes but there is something nice about the customer service they provide...
    Not bad for a bike you bought second hand and is probably technically out of warranty.

Not sure about the not outperform all bikes comment. Almost makes it sound like you don't enjoy riding it...