mtbr member
    Apr 2008

wanted: small spot or 6pack(rfx)

hello folks... i love turner quality and how they ride. im on a budget.. anyone out there unloading their old turner frames for the new versions.. lookin for a used small spot or small rfx. please help!! thanks!!

mr. wonderful
    There's an 05 spot frame on ebay that looks pretty nice.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    do you do E-bay ?

small black 5 Spot up for bid, no affiliation just looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-Turner-5-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem
    I want a girl in a short skirt and a long jacket--------cake

trail fairy
    That one looks pretty good, price looks OK from here too if ya get a bid in, others in US would know better the value for that year in USD etc.

Do yo have a build, you mention frames above, or are you also looking at complete bike options from the Turner boys and girls?

Im no help over here, rarley see them second hand let alone in a small, but Im sure someone here will be able to hook you up or put you in touch with some one who's looking to upgrade!

Where's Ssinga hes a small!

Good luck
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    That one looks pretty good, price looks OK from here too if ya get a bid in, others in US would know better the value for that year in USD etc.

Do yo have a build, you mention frames above, or are you also looking at complete bike options from the Turner boys and girls?

Im no help over here, rarley see them second hand let alone in a small, but Im sure someone here will be able to hook you up or put you in touch with some one who's looking to upgrade!

Where's Ssinga hes a small!

Good luck
    SSINGA's small subsequently became my girlfriend's "Dutch Orangesaft" Pack:

From those shots, I installed JNC's blue decals, a very nice addition, then went M4 183 in the front and put on a 180 in the back for the Mini. Her pack had the solid rockers without the air cutout, which went on my bike, my cutout rockers on her bike. The weight is extremely reasonable, perhaps at about 32-33. It could even be less, as the luggage scale I was using revealed gross inaccuracies during it's proper use.

trail fairy
    That is stunning JC one of the best GF Turners Ive seen on here!

I hope she appreciates it, "Im sure she does", lucky girl, orange and aniversary Z1 2

Chur..love it...

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    thanks for lookin out guys!! hope i get this one from ebay!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    db and hb... thanks guys for the heads up on that spot on ebay but i lost and got outbid.. weak!! anyway.. still lookin.. any more deals?! anyone? anyone?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    My brother has a '99 RFX that he wants to get rid of. Not sure if you're interested in this one since the frame weight is on the heavy side around 9lbs or so.

I'll post pictures of the frame later on. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

i can't type the letter s
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl
    db and hb... thanks guys for the heads up on that spot on ebay but i lost and got outbid.. weak!! anyway.. still lookin.. any more deals?! anyone? anyone?
    Looks like the seller's reserve wasn't met. Why don't you just email and make an offer and see if he/she will accept?

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse jockey
    Looks like the seller's reserve wasn't met. Why don't you just email and make an offer and see if he/she will accept?

Good spotting MJ his buy now was 1k so Im betting his reserve was that or very close since highest bid was 8 something, Im not sure, but normally when I do a BnS and don't reach my res I send out a offer to all the bidders, not sure if this dude/ess has done that yet!

But def worth sending him/her an offer if its in your budget to do so bluegirl ya might just be able to swing it since its fairly close to the buy now though sometimes people get stuck on sell figures I know I do lol..

Only my observation and be good if others could show some hands but I'd say small Spots and RFXs would be fairly hard to come by..

Chur ta.

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

trail fairy
    Bluegirl if ya out there

small 5 spot black

This has been relisted the buy now is reduced and advertised!

Go get in there quick, not been many small around, good luck if ya still looking and wanting a Turner, mad if ya don't

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs