George Dickel
    Sep 2005

Wanted: Romic spring 600 or 650#

Couple of months ago installed the 5.5 rockers on the old spot(had the 5.1's) and have enjoyed them quite a bit with a fox rp3 and even a Marz roco air. Thought about trying the Romic to see how the coil feels, so I called them up to get a quote for refurbishing and a new spring. $35 for refurb = great, but an extra $50 for a new spring! Yikes. I have seen them on ebay for about $20, just not the right one. I go about 200 lbs with gear, so I figure with the increased leverage ratio I'll need at least a 600 if not a 650# spring. If anyone has a spare lying around let me know and we'll strike a deal. Any thoughts on 600# vs 650# or anything else welcome. I ride up and down East Coast wooded terain, if that makes a difference. More xc, small drops, no jumps, etc. Thanks in advance - ORVH
    I once corrected DW about a bicycle related topic.

Just Grin and HUCK it...
    I have a romic 600 x 2.25 spring. I rode this spring on my spot and it worked well (I'm about the same weight as you, 200lbs w/gear) PM me and may we can work something out...
    MCM# 2007.1

Hisforever
    Pmd, i have a like new romic spring.
    Jesus Saves

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Hey guys... this is really old but I'm hoping someone here had a Romic 600x2.25 spring laying around.
    -2000 Giant DH Team
    -2003 Balfa BB7
    -2004 Nicolai Nuclean ST
    *DH riding hiatus*
    -2011 Intense M9

Just Grin and HUCK it...
    Nope - sold mine to ORVH.

Try PMing SHAHEEB - he might still have his.
    MCM# 2007.1