mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Waiting for new 5 Spot Stock?

Mr Turner please hurry up & send the new shipment of 5 Spots to Silverfish, as I want my new bike in time for a Glentress Trip mid April!

mtbr member
    I think some people tried this approach with the RFX and look what happened.

fua
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    ordered mine at the end of jan, hopefully here next week.
    ordered mine thru bike boutique in the netherlands, although i live in the uk.(long story )
    trying to get a 5spot has been a real pita. thankfully the guys at turner have been great.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Silverfish said they should get stock around mid April, how do Turner ship then over? By Container ship I would imagine.

fua
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by flippinheckler
    Silverfish said they should get stock around mid April, how do Turner ship then over? By Container ship I would imagine.

turner were out of medium spots until march. hopefully mine is coming on a plane?
    and hopefully no more problems?

as for what silverpish say...

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Have now been told it will be end of April before Silverfish get the 5 Spots in.

Come on Dave Turner pull your finger out & get those frames over to the UK!

mtbr member
    If you really want one now and at a great price... A dutch guy is selling his 2009 one that looks great and hasn't been ridden that much.

http://www.dirty-pages.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47285

He's also on this forum by the name of zonoskar... http://forums.mtbr.com/member.php?fi...oster&t=605373

greetz
    bettes

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bettes
    If you really want one now and at a great price... A dutch guy is selling his 2009 one that looks great and hasn't been ridden that much.

http://www.dirty-pages.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47285

He's also on this forum by the name of zonoskar... http://forums.mtbr.com/member.php?fi...oster&t=605373

greetz
    bettes
    Thanks! but my insurance company are getting me the frame & they deal direct with Silverfish, have tried to get then to source it elsewhere with no joy. So really frustrated having to wait so long.

fua
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    how long have you been waiting?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    3 Weeks so far, could of had an Intense, Mondraker or Yeti as the Turner is my dream back though I would hang on until mid April when the stock was due in, now its going to be even longer and I have no bike to ride other than my roadie, having to hire one for Glentress this weekend.

fua
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    3 weeks! thats not much of a wait. i know the sun* has been shining and it's frustrating waiting without a bike to ride. i sold my bike 2 weeks ago thinking my bike would be here by now. end of the month is only 2 weeks away. i'm sure it will be worth the wait.

where in the uk do you ride?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I know its not that long but I am missing some good rides with my riding buddies, its actually been a month not 3 weeks without a bike, hope the wait is worth it. I ride North Wales mainly, lots of natural rides & all of the trail Centres, also get away when I can lakes, South Wales & Scotland, off to Glentress and Innerleithen this weekend