mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Turner only offer UPS shipping at $80 for International Sales !

I want to order a main pivot kit selling for $25 but they only offer $80 UPS shipping !

Tried calling Turner but they explained they do not trust other shipping services such as USPS...Is USPS really that bad?

Surely they could offer this for $24 with no insurance, customer takes the risk

Postage Price Calculator

Or this for $42 with insurance and tracking

Postage Price Calculator
    Last edited by neiloxford; 02-06-2013 at 01:30 PM.

~~~~~~~~
    You could try going through a dealer, maybe go-ride.com or chain reaction.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Shipping is getting more and more expensive with gas prices going up. I would check a Euro dealer also. This may help.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Strange, they posted my repaired Sixpack frame back to the UK in december last year for $50 via USPS

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    It is very strange. Makes no sense to only offer UPS with so many customers in the UK. Silverfish have been out of stock for at least 2 months when I first needed one. Silverfish are expecting some on 18th February, so have to cross my fingers.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    No, USPS is not that bad, but other country postal services do NOT have a way to communicate with with USPS to communicate the signed receipt of a package. To many times we had customers deny they received the package and demanded to be sent another, at our expense of course.

Rc200, that was an exception, not the rule. You can imagine how loudly you would have screamed if it would have been lost and there would be no way for us to track it outa this country over to some Welsh farmers doorstep.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Well hopefully Silverfish will hold more stock in the future to maintain the Turner experience. They have been out of stock for at least 2 months, but due more later in the month from my understanding.